Discussion » Questions » Family » How can I make my husband feel better ?

How can I make my husband feel better ?

My husband feels sick to his stomach for some reason he hasn't hardly eaten today. All he had was breakfast and dinner and crackers for a snack. He also has been drinkinglots of water that's all he drinks. He said he feels like throwing up. How can I help him feel better ?

Posted - June 25, 2019

Responses

He will feel much better after he vomits.

You could add a squeeze of lemon juice and half a teaspoon of honey to his water.
    You could also offer him a light chicken, vegetable or beef broth. Make sure it has no fats or oils in it.
    These won't cure him, but they might soothe and help his energy level.

If he vomits more than a litre (2 pints) of liquid, tell the chemist and ask for an appropriate electrolyte. 

If he's not better by tomorrow, ask him if he'll let you take him to the doctor.
      June 25, 2019 10:47 PM MDT

Note for the future. What you call chemists, we call pharmacists. Might be confusing to some. This post was edited by Element 99 at June 26, 2019 7:04 AM MDT
      June 26, 2019 7:04 AM MDT

Are you a doctor?  No?  Then get him to one.  We are not doctors either.  
      June 25, 2019 11:42 PM MDT

Do you have trouble making decisions, or are you just short on information.  Learn to use a search engine.  As for making decisions, it will be easier once you feel like you have found good information on which to base them.  In either case, you need to make the effort rather than asking others to.  This is how one grows.
      June 26, 2019 6:14 PM MDT

take him to the doctor about this

June 28, 2019 11:47 AM MDT