Active Now

Echooos
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Beau, the "good" son, died. Hunter, the troubled son, survives. How much of a liability will he be to his dad Joe?

Beau, the "good" son, died. Hunter, the troubled son, survives. How much of a liability will he be to his dad Joe?

Posted - July 1, 2019

Responses

No more than Billy Carter did to Jimmy Carter or any of the rest of the bad seeds in the lives of Presidents.  

Look at Reagan's kids and what they said openly about their dad.  They were staunch Democrats who attacked their father on a weekly basis.

And he handled it so WELL, that I admired him for it.  I agreed with the kids, but I really admired his grace and style about this.  

So, do you want to have a son that is a bad actor or do you want to BE THE SON THAT IS THE BAD ACTOR like Donald Trump is.  

HE IS THE BAD ACTOR and no relative could compare to this PIG from HELL.  Even his moron dad and even his NAZI SYMPATHIZER grandpa.

Nothing is as low on the totem pole than this stink bomb of a person.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at July 1, 2019 9:58 AM MDT
      July 1, 2019 9:53 AM MDT

• Joe Biden doesn't need any help from anyone to drag him down. He's a liability in and of himself.
      July 1, 2019 9:56 AM MDT

You are totally right.  And he is STILL ten points AHEAD of TRUMP.  LOLOLOL 
      July 1, 2019 9:59 AM MDT

They were both in it together. 
      July 1, 2019 5:57 PM MDT