Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » How many of you truly believe that GOD chose the lapdog puppet sb prez to be president of the United States? BASED ON WHAT?

How many of you truly believe that GOD chose the lapdog puppet sb prez to be president of the United States? BASED ON WHAT?

Posted - July 2, 2019

Responses

If you are referring to our president he was chosen by the voting populace by electoral votes.  I have never believed that just because something happens it is always because God wanted it to happen. 
      July 2, 2019 7:34 AM MDT

YES.

I DO.

Based on all the atrocities we pretend we have not committed through the decades.  THIS IS OUR ANSWER.  

PAYBACK IS A MOTHER-----R

We need to account for our behavior and you don't go out and vote for someone who you think is cool because you hate the government.   People who vote need to earn that right. Not just be born here.  You need to understand the ISSUES and what you are voting FOR.  If we cannot get some system into play that considers the ability of the voters to PLACE a SANE vote, then we will continue to be at the mercy of IGNORANCE and TOTAL RETARDS.

GOD ANSWERED.   It is TIME to THINK, WAIT and LEARN and SEE and UNDERSTAND TRUTH. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at July 2, 2019 12:33 PM MDT
      July 2, 2019 9:44 AM MDT

Thank you for your reply Sharon.
      July 2, 2019 12:33 PM MDT

Nope.

1 - I don't believe in any god.

2 - Most people who believe in the Christian God, one also believes in free will.  (At least they say they do, when you ask why god allows bad things to happen.)  So if God can't/won't override free will, god is not responsible for who is elected.
      July 2, 2019 10:12 AM MDT

Thank you for your reply Walt.
      July 2, 2019 12:34 PM MDT

I don't believe that God chose him. 

WE chose him ("we" as in the general population).  Forget about the electoral college.  Forget about Russian meddling.  WE are the ones who put him on the ballot!  WE knew what he was (we watched his stupidity for well over 30 years), but we let him on there anyway.  A good portion of the nation voted for him.  And despite what he's done/doing, many still support him!  No, WE got what WE wanted.  We can't blame God because the excrement hit the fan.  We can't blame God because we're destroying our nation.  We can only blame ourselves!
      July 2, 2019 1:38 PM MDT