Active Now

Spunky
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Food and Drink » Canadaites - I'm inviting all of you to our party tomorrow. Can you bring something that isn't poutine?

Canadaites - I'm inviting all of you to our party tomorrow. Can you bring something that isn't poutine?

. or Justin Bieber?

Posted - July 3, 2019

Responses

I'm not sure what that word is.  Are you talking about dates from Canada?  Dating a Canadian, or that yeast infection, Candida? 

I can bring Haggis.  

You might beg for the poutine.

hag·gis
    [ˈhaɡəs]

NOUN
    1. a Scottish dish consisting of a sheep's or calf's offal mixed with suet, oatmeal, and seasoning and boiled in a bag, traditionally one made from the animal's stomach.
      "an enormous haggis was paraded through the hall" · "we had haggis for supper"

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at July 4, 2019 4:15 AM MDT
      July 3, 2019 1:38 PM MDT

• You'll be the guest of honor.
      July 3, 2019 1:47 PM MDT

Well I that case, I will bring a side dish and dessert too.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at July 3, 2019 4:48 PM MDT
      July 3, 2019 1:56 PM MDT

• Ooh, Vegemite appetizers for Randy? Be sure to add a dollop of hot mayo. He'll love it. 
      July 3, 2019 4:49 PM MDT

If I could beam over like a star-trekker I'd be there.
    I'd bring some tasty savoury treats like home-made samosas or sushi.
      July 3, 2019 5:30 PM MDT

• I’m bringing the poutine. You may not want it when you’re on the water,  in the sun, or before the fireworks...but around 2 am between the 9th drink and pass out time, you’re gonna be all over this.......

July 4, 2019 4:15 AM MDT

• Always a rebel 
      July 4, 2019 10:23 AM MDT

I could bring some organically grown King Kush cannabis plus I have a dog that can play 3 blind mice on a rubber ball bicycle horn. Cheers!  
      July 4, 2019 10:41 AM MDT