Discussion » Questions » Fashion » Are these sitting styles now considered old-fashioned or outdated? Do today's men still find them sexy?

Are these sitting styles now considered old-fashioned or outdated? Do today's men still find them sexy?

Girls, do you use any of these postures to catch a man's attention?

Posted - July 5, 2019

Responses

Don't you care what today's old men think?
      July 5, 2019 7:33 PM MDT

• Oh I do. But the question is whether these styles are old fashioned; hence my focus on younger men. 
      July 5, 2019 7:40 PM MDT

• I've amended the question now. Perhaps you'd like to respond? 
      July 5, 2019 7:47 PM MDT

I'm sorry, I haven't paid much attention to style, and least of all sitting style.  Although as a freshman in high school, someone said that a certain sitting style I had looked effeminate.  I never sat with one foot on the chair again.  Anyway, thanks for including me in this discussion.  It would be hard to photograph legs like that in any pose, wearing any clothes (is this prose?), an have them NOT look sexy.  So, in a word, Yes!
      July 5, 2019 9:05 PM MDT

that bottom pic has me DYING. do people actually sit like that
      July 5, 2019 7:58 PM MDT

Desire is heightened by tantalisation - that which is dangled before one yet not available.

The demure crossing of legs (hiding the forbidden), was not intended to provoke desire - but humans being contrary - that's exactly what it did.

I wouldn't be surprised if it still does.

The last one would probably be a turn-off - well-covered and clamped shut like a vice - the message says nothing here.
      July 5, 2019 8:53 PM MDT

Photo #3 looks awkward, #5 looks just plain weird. All of the others I find very appealing. (I'm not one of the young guys, though.)

~

July 5, 2019 10:41 PM MDT

• I think I'll  just lay here till the voting's over.
      July 5, 2019 11:35 PM MDT

• That's a nice chair in picture #3.

July 5, 2019 11:40 PM MDT

I'm not a male so not truly qualified to answer this except to say that, if a woman has a great set of gams, no matter how she sits, she will look sexy, unless she weighs 300 lbs.
      July 6, 2019 9:38 AM MDT

Lol...very true..:)
      July 6, 2019 3:27 PM MDT

They will never be out of fashion for me. It all depends on the way you present yourself.

July 7, 2019 12:39 PM MDT

I love leg display.  I do not think crossing your legs is a great idea though.  I used to sit like that all through my youth and now I have spider veins where my knees pressed, etc.  

We need the circulation.  Better to angle them sideways one on top of the other so as not to strangle the veins as much.
      July 7, 2019 12:54 PM MDT