Active Now

Element 99
Randy D
Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Computers and the Internet » Canadian Company fires Reporter concerning THIS Trump meme. Imagine getting fired for THIS???? Canada is CONSERVATIVE? Canada SUCKS.

Canadian Company fires Reporter concerning THIS Trump meme. Imagine getting fired for THIS???? Canada is CONSERVATIVE? Canada SUCKS.

Canadian Cartoonist Fired After His Trump Cartoon Goes Viral UPDATED

Posted - July 6, 2019

Responses

Oh ya if Canada sucks why do we sing the following song - Oh Trumppy Trump hideous and wide you stand on guard you stand on guard for thee. Actually I just made that up but maybe I will sing it at the Rod and Gun tavern and it will be top of the Canadian music charts by August. Cheers and happy weekend!  
      July 6, 2019 10:51 AM MDT

Because CANADA is VERY VERY VERY Conservative and they are getting UNDER my freaking skin.

WHERE ARE THE HIPPIES?

July 6, 2019 10:54 AM MDT

I was thinking that the above photo is un realistic - Trump would never ask permission to play through. Cheers and happy weekend!
      July 6, 2019 10:53 AM MDT

He would keep the bodies there and use it as part of the obstacle course.  Then he would have one of his lackeys (Stephen Miller isn't doing anything today) run into the marsh and throw the ball onto the green.

At least 10 people of PROMINENCE told NATIONAL NEWS and also gave interviews to many authors emphasizing that they saw with their OWN eyes that TRUMP does this.  He has caddies working on courses that he controls picking up balls that he hit wrong and placing them in the right area.

He will tell his opponent : OH I would have gotten that one.  

Like that is how you play golf now.  You hit the ball and tell the ball where to go.  

I cannot wait till we all put him where he needs to go.  
      July 6, 2019 10:58 AM MDT

Stephen is very busy today.  He's cleaning his crypt.
      July 6, 2019 1:55 PM MDT

assuming Canada IS conservative, it's not the same conservative as here in the USA. plus, I think most of the conservatives are people who dont live in the heavily populated areas. pretty much every single person I ever met in Toronto is a liberal and the ones who aren't still hate trump. 
      July 6, 2019 11:02 AM MDT

Wait till you hear what I am basing this stupid idea on.

Two things.  The first is this lady from Canada that I was massaging.  She hates CNN, the American News Station.  I figured the only reason for that would be she LOVES DONALD TRUMP.  She went on and on about CNN and what liars they are.  IT took all I could to shut up and rub the woman.

But I did. I don't care what she thinks. She has no idea what she is talking about and she can't vote anyway.  I pick my battles.

The second was an article about The company that fired this illustrator in the question. They are billionaires and represent the Canadian mind-set of not getting involved in these types of discussions.

I totally welcome ALL arguments to the contrary.  Please enlighten me. I don't want to dis Canada.  I may have to beg them to let me in pretty soon when Trump gets re-elected.  
      July 6, 2019 11:13 AM MDT

I love your last sentence.   But prlmise if you go to Canada you still come to the Mug.
      August 6, 2019 3:43 PM MDT

Sounds like Canada expects their jounalists to at least appear objective....can you imagine. Lol
      August 6, 2019 3:45 PM MDT

Let me guess - a Murdoch publication?

Donnie, Boris and our Scummo are Rupert's sockpuppets.
      August 6, 2019 8:03 PM MDT