Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » Now that he's been arrested again and may face major prison time, do you think that Donald Trump's old friend, pedophile/sex trafficker

Now that he's been arrested again and may face major prison time, do you think that Donald Trump's old friend, pedophile/sex trafficker

Jeffrey Epstein, will sell out his pal in order to get another sweet deal? Is it a coincidence that the US Attorney who gave the pedo a slap on the wrist in 2007 wound up being appointed to Trump's cabinet? Is it possible that Trump promised Acosta favors for going easy on his buddy, perhaps to ensure that Epstein didn't divulge information about Trump's participation in the sexual assault of child prostitutes? Would confirmation that Trump was involved in these activities be enough to get his worshipers to stop the worshiping? 

"I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.” - Donald Trump on Jeffrey Epstein, New York Magazine, 2002. 

Posted - July 8, 2019

Responses

Doesn't that just make your stomach turn and your skin crawl?  

I think you are on to something, dear Ansley.  You are showing how Savvy you are.  

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at July 9, 2019 10:37 AM MDT
      July 9, 2019 12:55 AM MDT

He is Prince Andrews  billionaire friend .....who in their right mind would want a friend like that...Why is he not locked away where he can only molest his fellow perverts ? 
      July 9, 2019 1:00 AM MDT

Trump or Epstein?  Hahahaha!

I don't know anything about Prince Andrew, but if he associates with the likes of Trump and Epstein, he should probably be locked up, too!
      July 9, 2019 10:39 AM MDT

Agree...:)
      July 9, 2019 2:42 PM MDT

According to Patterson, Trump is responsible for some of the red flags.  He threw him off of his Florida property because of inappropriateness reported to Trump by the people in the spa.  Trump, of course, knew him....they were ultra rich guys in New York.   There are some other names you'll recognize though.  Secret Service accounts put Clinton with him many many times in his illegal and immoral shenanigans.  This would have never come to light if not for Patterson's book, Filthy Rich.   This post was edited by Thriftymaid at July 9, 2019 4:53 PM MDT
      July 9, 2019 4:51 PM MDT

July 9, 2019 9:59 PM MDT

Acosta was working for the Obama administration when that cooshy deal was made. 

Trump banned Epstein from his properties so I doubt he was involved. 

There are documents putting Clinton on the his plane and "Pleasure Island". 
      July 9, 2019 4:57 PM MDT

1) 100% FAKE NEWS
      a- Acosta was named US Attorney for Southern District of Florida in 2005 (Bush 2 administration) 
      b- Epstein plead guilty in June 2008; Obama wasn't even elected until November 4, 2008. He took office in January 2009. 

2) Trump only banned Epstein AFTER he was arrested. In 2009, Epstein's "voluminous personal address book" contained FOURTEEN phone numbers      for Trump, his wife, and members of Trump's staff. That's a lot of numbers for a guy he hadn't (according to Trump) spoken to in 5 years. 

3) 100% IRRELEVANT  It's also not surprising at all. It's pretty clear that in many ways, Trump and BILL Clinton are cut from the same cloth. That being said, what on earth does Bill Clinton being a loathsome cad have to do with Trump being one? Is Clinton on record saying that Epstein is a "terrific guy"? 

July 9, 2019 9:53 PM MDT

1. Sorry. I was incorrect. It was Bush administration. 
    2. He kicked him out. That is the point.
    3. All the rich flow in the same circles. I hope anyone involved is punished.
      July 12, 2019 2:55 PM MDT

Wow. I'd completely forgotten about asking this question! 

February 10, 2022 7:39 PM MST