Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Randy D
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » Are you sure you and your mate are ready to have a kid without effing him up too bad?

Are you sure you and your mate are ready to have a kid without effing him up too bad?

Posted - July 9, 2019

Responses

Yes.. me and my gal friend have a couple of cats that turned out ok so shouldn't be any problem raising a few kids.
    Is it legal to have one's kids neutered,  I wonder?
      July 9, 2019 7:04 AM MDT

• Just treat them regularly for fleas and don't let them poop in the neighbor's flowerbed. 
      July 9, 2019 7:10 AM MDT

• People should be required to obtain some type of license before they are allowed to reproduce. I mean, making a person is a bigger deal than driving a car.
      July 9, 2019 7:08 AM MDT

• Too late....we're already responsible for the effing up of two lives. It's hard work constantly making the wrong choices. 
      July 9, 2019 7:23 AM MDT

• Being dysfunctional will just ensure they fit in well with the rest of society. No one likes well-adjusted children.
      July 9, 2019 7:28 AM MDT

• Well I'm doing my best to make sure these kids don't come out normal. I think it will serve them best if they're not necessarily crazy enough to be considered a direct threat...but just weird enough to give people pause. 
      July 9, 2019 7:31 AM MDT

• It's a delicate balance but I'm sure your efforts will pay off.
      July 9, 2019 7:34 AM MDT

• Can't hope for anything more than that. 
      July 9, 2019 7:36 AM MDT

• Except winning the lottery so you can pay someone else to raise your kids and running off with a woman half your age. One can dream. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at July 9, 2019 7:42 AM MDT
      July 9, 2019 7:39 AM MDT

• Delusions are fun but I'd opt for the nerdy type that is closer to my own age to run off with. 
      July 9, 2019 7:45 AM MDT