Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I DO NOT BELIEVE IT! Some doofus alleges there were people who voted for Obama TWICE then voted for the sb teleprompter draft dodger! WHAT?

I DO NOT BELIEVE IT! Some doofus alleges there were people who voted for Obama TWICE then voted for the sb teleprompter draft dodger! WHAT?

More bullsh** lies right? No one who voted for Barack Obama could possibly have voted for the sb teleprompter prez. UNLESS such voters feared for  their family's lives because the weaponized fascist prodon supporters held them hostage and threatened to butcher behead dismember or torture rape them Otherwise no such thing could have ever taken place.

Why do people tell such vicious lies? How stupid do they think we are that we would believe them? How INSULTING!

Posted - July 11, 2019

Responses

This country NEEDS to totally get involved in more nonsense that no one can ever prove because it did not happen.

That's what this country needs.  MORE baloney.

After Trump told the NATION that Hilary Clinton was involved in child sex trafficking and HE was NOT HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR LIBEL AND SLANDER, everything is up for grabs.

JUST LIE ABOUT ANYTHING.  People on the far right will buy it.  They have all the money, after all. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at July 11, 2019 11:46 AM MDT
      July 11, 2019 11:37 AM MDT

If anyone ever actually voted for President Obama twice and then voted for the sb teleprompter fake prez who would ever admit it? So perhaps here and there some traitor did exactly that. A POX ON THEIR HOUSES. Thank you for your reply Sharon! :) This post was edited by RosieG at July 11, 2019 11:58 AM MDT
      July 11, 2019 11:47 AM MDT

No matter HOW you cut it, Rosie, this guy is not supposed to be in THAT chair.  It was bad enough when Bush stole the election, but this one?  This is what happens when you allow a BUSH entrance and I blame CLINTON for that one.  Sorry, but BILL SCREWED UP LITERALLY.
    Sorry, I am off course here, Rosie.  But it all ties in.  
      July 11, 2019 11:57 AM MDT

Yep a chid sex trafficking ring being run from the basement of  pizza restaurant - course it turned out that that pizza restaurant didn't  even have a basement but Trump kept up the accusations. I bet after he is out of office he will spend the rest of his life writing cheek's to all the people that sue him. Cheers! 
      July 11, 2019 11:58 AM MDT

Why would they wait until he is out of office?
    "Political speech" doesn't protect outright libel/slander.
      July 11, 2019 12:08 PM MDT

WHY DIDN'T SHE SUE HIM?

IS SHE STUPID OR WHAT?

I never got that one.  Maybe she is not the brilliant legal mind I gave her credit for.
      July 11, 2019 12:12 PM MDT

Some people believe politicians (and candidates) can say anything they want ... because "truth in advertising" doesn't cover political speech.  And the laws for slander/libel are "looser" for political speech, in that you can get away with more implications.

However, flat-out slander/libel is still actionable.
    IE: politicians can IMPLY their opponent is a murderer ... but they can't flat-out say it.  (I mean, unless the person IS.)
    At least, that's how it seems to me.
      July 11, 2019 12:17 PM MDT

I personally know a couple people who voted for Obama both times ... but did not vote for Hillary, because they were disgusted with what the Democrats did to Bernie.

Some would say that by denying Hillary their votes, it means they essentially voted for Trump.

Of course, I would say it means they choose not to vote for either candidate.
      July 11, 2019 12:11 PM MDT

THEY chose to put ADOLF HITLER in the place of a Centrist phony.   BRILLIANT CHOICE.  
      July 11, 2019 12:13 PM MDT

Nope.
    They chose not to participate.
    They had no say in whether Hillary or Donald won.

To assign any blame to them, you would have to show that they knew their 2 votes would swing the election.

Last I saw, about 58% of eligible voters turned out for the 2016 election.
    That means 42% did NOT.
    We could just as easily say that if they HAD, then Gary Johnson or Jill Stein would have won.

July 11, 2019 12:22 PM MDT

I personally know several people who voted for Obama both times then voted for Trump and are planning to vote for Trump next year.
    I also know voters who voted for Trump because Bernie was no longer in the race. 
      July 11, 2019 12:53 PM MDT