Active Now

Malizz
my2cents
Danilo_G
Slartibartfast
Discussion » Questions » Politics » WHY didn't Hilary Clinton SUE Trump for LIBEL AND SLANDER over his charge that she dealt in sex trafficking of kids?

WHY didn't Hilary Clinton SUE Trump for LIBEL AND SLANDER over his charge that she dealt in sex trafficking of kids?

It is a ridiculous charge.  WHY DID SHE NOT SUE HIS REAR END OVER THIS?  

Posted - July 11, 2019

Responses

Maybe, just maybe, the reason she isn't suing President Trump or anyone else for that matter, is perhaps she is guilty and doesn't want to bring any more attention to herself. Now I'm not saying she is guilty but the chance still remains that she is. Regardless of political party affiliation, you and I both know that because the corruption that deeply permeates politics, the chance of anything like that happening is always present. :)
      July 13, 2019 1:15 AM MDT

I am embarrassed once more.

FOR YOU
    Hint:  Before you attempt to answer any more questions about a person in politics or anyplace else, try reading abut that person.  I know it is hard to imagine actually READING about a person when you have a moron blaring what you should be thinking 24/7 on his tweet machine.  But there are actual FACTS out there in printed form about different people.  They are called BOOKS.  In these books, that are written about people, they have ideas and stories about the person being written about.
    GUESS WHAT?  NO ONE HAS EVER WRITTEN ONE WORD ABOUT HILARY CLINTON BEING A PERVERT, PEDOPHILE, CRIMINAL or ANYTHING to do with things TRUMP does on a daily basis.
    AND GUESS WHAT ELSE?  TONS AND TONS of BOOKS have been written about TRUMP doing every criminal act known to man and even going so far as to invent new crimes NO ONE EVER COMMITTED BEFORE IN HISTORY.
    and GUESS WHAT ELSE? THERE IS PROOF too.  AND GUESS WHAT ELSE?  HE IS GOING TO JAIL.  
    This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at July 13, 2019 1:32 AM MDT
      July 13, 2019 1:22 AM MDT

First of all, unless you are wrong about Hillary Clinton, there's no need to be embarrassed. If you are embarrassed for me, don't be. I never accused her of anything. In light of the corruption found in politics I simply used the words, maybe, perhaps, and chance. Which would cover a large portion of the political world? Before you attempt to comment on someone's answer maybe you should try reading how it was worded before you bring the proverbial hammer down on them. Small note here, if you do the research on Hillary Clinton you will find a substantial amount written about her and not all of it is good.  :) This post was edited by rusureamisure? at July 13, 2019 6:56 AM MDT
      July 13, 2019 5:43 AM MDT