Active Now

Danilo_G
Shuhak
Spunky
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Music » Has anyone ever done karaoke but ad libbed some of your own lyrics in place of the original ones that were actually written for the song?

Has anyone ever done karaoke but ad libbed some of your own lyrics in place of the original ones that were actually written for the song?

Posted - July 27, 2019

Responses

I would do that if I could sing.  

I probably did do that when I was a drinking, bar-hopping, dancing and singing fool.  I may have.  Blissfully, I cannot remember.  

July 27, 2019 9:32 PM MDT

Ya it was the Headstones song Tweeter and the Monkey Man. I changed Tweeter and the Monkey Man to Nanoose and the Monkey Man. And because I'm against cocaine I changed the part - Tweeter and the Monkey Man were hard up for cash so they stayed up all night selling cocaine and hash  to - Nanoose and the Monkey Man were hard up for cash so they stayed up all night selling cannabis and hash. Plus in my version the  Monkey man doesn't get used as a human shield and we all lived happily ever after. Cheers and happy weekend!

July 27, 2019 10:12 PM MDT

And the walls came down
    All the way to hell
    Never saw them when they're standing
    Never saw them when they fell

We could do 
    TRUMP is a Monkey Man.

And the walls came down
    All the way to hell
    Never saw them when they're standing
    Never saw them when they fell

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at July 28, 2019 7:31 PM MDT
      July 27, 2019 11:22 PM MDT

Hey now I have something to do today I'm going to work on a Trump song. Here is what I have so far - Trump and the Bat Boy were hard up for cash so they stayed up all night selling propaganda and trash. And the walls came down all the way to hell - the media saw them when they're standing the media saw them when they fell. Trump had a daughter and he said she looked real fine and for reasons un explained she loved the Bat Boy Man. Cheers!

July 28, 2019 11:13 AM MDT

Ivanka is not in love with Guiliani.

That is fake news.  
      July 28, 2019 11:29 AM MDT

Well maybe she is just using him so that he will  bite her and give her eternal life. Cheers!
      July 28, 2019 11:42 AM MDT

Then it is just nonsense babble.  The truth is much worse.

Karen Mc Dougall was Trump''s mistress.  Guiliani's "wife" was his mistress.  So, that is sordid enough.

Karen was sleeping with Trump in the White House the same place Clinton was impeached.

they both lied to the American Public.  

Enquirer was the MEDIA that was paid to shut her up.  Stormy Daniels too.   So, sorry, someone's cocaine bust PALES in comparison to this scandal that is only one tenth of the scandal that is the FREAKING TWEETER.  He is the TWEET Monster.

Do something with that one.  TWEET  This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at July 28, 2019 7:32 PM MDT
      July 28, 2019 11:48 AM MDT

Ya that's a little harder to do something with  - might have to change it to Jefferson Airplanes song Volunteers. And change Look what's happing in the streets to look what's happing in the White house plus add Canada and the World to the last part of the song.

Come on now we're marching to the sea
    Got a revolution
    Got to revolution
    Who will take it from you
    We will and who are we
    We are volunteers of America and Canada and the World.

Cheers!

July 28, 2019 12:21 PM MDT

Could you imagine seriously trying to write this whole ENTIRE OPERA?  IT would take a year just to view it in its entiretly

CHEERS!

Randy Rainbow has attempted to write some of it and it does not even cover one 100th of the whole musical.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at July 28, 2019 7:32 PM MDT
      July 28, 2019 12:23 PM MDT

Did an R-rated version of the Eagles' "Heartache Tonight" once when I was rat-faced.
      July 28, 2019 2:07 AM MDT

No...I tried to, but the song had no words.

July 28, 2019 7:34 PM MDT