Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Are you a RACIST or a TOKEN? Because? If you are a Republican? You are ether both or one of them.

Are you a RACIST or a TOKEN? Because? If you are a Republican? You are ether both or one of them.

Posted - August 4, 2019

Responses

That’s like stating that just by being a Democrat one is automatically good, right, just, perfect. Senseless blather, rabid failure to engage rational thought. 
      August 4, 2019 10:02 AM MDT

Oh someone who may be BOTH?

WELCOME I was expecting you.     Here is your platform.  I have heard it all from YOUSE* before.    

*TRUMP LOVERS

Here is what you just said.....

Others are just as bad.  

NO RANDY.  OTHERS ARE NOT.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at August 4, 2019 10:06 AM MDT
      August 4, 2019 10:04 AM MDT

I reiterate: I am not a “Trump supporter”.  Just because I do not profess hatred, and do not join you in your attacks and tirades does not mean I support the opposite of your platform. Neither Hilary Clinton nor Donald Trump were good options at the 2016 election, and for either of them to have prevailed would have been negative for this country. I was fully expecting her to win the election, and when she did not, I was extremely surprised. 
    Donald Trump himself has stated that he is not a Republican, and many in the party distance themselves from him and/or distinguish themselves from him. I am a Republican, and your propaganda tactic of lumping all members of one group into a narrow category makes as much sense as me claiming that merely because you are Caucasian and Donald Trump is Caucasian that everything about both of you is 100% alike. 
      August 4, 2019 10:22 AM MDT

• Randy D.  For Pres! 

"Make America Grammatically Proficient Again!"
      August 4, 2019 10:25 AM MDT

Lol!

~
      August 4, 2019 10:26 AM MDT

Make America not even know just how PRO TRUMP THEY ARE AGAIN.  
      August 4, 2019 11:23 AM MDT

August 4, 2019 11:22 AM MDT

OK OK

I get it. I do. I have a lot of you in my salon. I love my clients.  They are clueless Republicans who think they know the issues. Like them, I do not think you know how to do anything except argue a point to show just how clever you can be.  You have never made one single point with me that I cannot easily blow out the window.

So, you are a CLUELESS SWEET REPUBLICAN.  I would rather be a fierce, AWARE, PROGRESSIVE.

I also can say I am not  a DEMOCRAT because I am more.   These people I work on at work?  SWEET AS PIE and MOST OF THEM ARE RACIST AS HECK.  

They would NEVER admit it.  Some have blacks in their families and some have latinos in their families. But?  RACIST.  They support TRUMP and everything TRUMP thinks says and does.  You do not. But you are Republican and they are too. There is NO Republican party any more. JUST RACISTS.  So, in my mind any black person who is a GOP affiliate is a token and should really think what they are behind.  Because, Randy?  YOU ARE REALLY BEHIND. THE TIMES. Republicans do not want black people in their circle.  SIMPLE.  IF you have the power to change that, PLEASE CHANGE THE NAME BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT REPUBLICANS STAND FOR. WHITE.  

I am saying I am MORE than just a Democrat because I am progressive.  You are saying you are not a TRUMP Republican because you are LESS.`````````   You are just a follower who defends some of Trump's most vile programs and says its fake news.  THAT IS DISGRACEFUL AS TRUMP LIKES to say.

He is attacking Elijah Cummings. Is that fine with you?  Or are you just an Obama Hater?  I mean you have to pay my insurance premiums or something.  You know.  That is what Republicans think.  Or is it that you just LOVE GOD?  Like there is no TOMORROW and CHRISTIANITY is the BE ALL END ALL?

Is that it?

Because you need to do some DEEP thinking, young man. I would not call you son, that sounds too much like boy, but your GOP buddies sure would.  TRUST ME.  Republicans do not want you.  They want your vote only if it counts but honey, they do not want YOU. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at August 4, 2019 11:36 AM MDT
      August 4, 2019 11:27 AM MDT

August 4, 2019 7:01 PM MDT

LOL!
      August 7, 2019 8:58 PM MDT