Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Malizz
Element 99
my2cents
Randy D
Spunky
Discussion » Questions » Environment » Name a place you have been that can only be described as SEEDY.

Name a place you have been that can only be described as SEEDY.

Posted - August 10, 2019

Responses

my vegetable garden 
      August 10, 2019 9:53 AM MDT

Clev.  Very clev.

August 10, 2019 9:55 AM MDT

A bar in Naples, Italy. There was even a spy there.
      August 10, 2019 11:38 AM MDT

The gardening section at Lumberland hardware store. 
      August 10, 2019 12:01 PM MDT

Well to protect the innocent I can't give the name of the place but it's down by the river down by the Bay of Nanoose that's were you'll find me along with lovers, muggers and thief's. Cheers and happy weekend!
      August 10, 2019 12:22 PM MDT

I don't think so.  I've been in a couple of places where I was less than comfortable but didn't stay.  Both times I was in a city not my own.     A friend and I went into an adult bookstore one time to buy funny gift for another friend's birthday.  We had never seen the stuff in there and all we could do was laugh.  The salesman laughed harder than we did and he was laughing at us.  He chose two very mild gag gifts for us and we appreciated that.  This post was edited by Thriftymaid at August 10, 2019 4:59 PM MDT
      August 10, 2019 4:25 PM MDT

A nursery.  For vegetables and flowers and trees and shrubs and things of this nature.
      August 10, 2019 4:42 PM MDT

Arab Street in both Berlin and Vienna.
    The 4th Bezirk in Vienna
    A number of places in Cairo off the Main Souk (market)
    Iraq, Emirates & Yeman
    Pakistan, primarily Karachi and Islamabad
    India any number of places
    Nigeria as a whole where an AK can be had for around $25
    Congo, Uganda, Somalia, Sudan, Kenya, and a whole lot of other African places
    Certain areas of Mexico, Columbia, Brazil and Nicaragua

Most off Campus University Housing
      August 11, 2019 1:47 AM MDT

Did you visit all of those places for your type of job/employment?  I don't think I know anyone who has been to some of those African nations that are less than stable.  My daughter worked in Kenya and Uganda orphanages.  I've traveled a lot but you've been to places I don't even want to go.  :)
      August 11, 2019 1:52 AM MDT

Been to all also I did not mention a few which are just bad ass awful.  Yes my career has taken me there.  Hit parts of Myanmar or Northern Thailand where families are selling the youngest daughters, think girls are around 12-13.  Not out of desperation, just because they can.

Head to Split Croatia where Russian men are selling their Moldavian Girlfriend to Arab traders at one of the three Yacht Clubs. These girls are around 16-23.  The girls also think Prostitution is a good career choice.  I know of a Thorasic Surgeon in St. Petrsburg who does tricks because it pays more than being a Surgeon

I have seen parts of the World which would turn most Whitbread Suburbanites stomach
      August 11, 2019 2:03 AM MDT

It makes for interesting conversation but most of that I'm fine to only know about from hearing others share their stories.    Thanks!
      August 11, 2019 2:07 AM MDT