Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Danilo_G
Shuhak
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Politics » TRUMP TOLD A FAT SUPPORTER TO GO HOME AND LOSE WEIGHT. Is he INSANE???? His wife is supporting A BULLY? The BE BEST girl?

TRUMP TOLD A FAT SUPPORTER TO GO HOME AND LOSE WEIGHT. Is he INSANE???? His wife is supporting A BULLY? The BE BEST girl?

Trump mocked a man he thought was a protester for being overweight, but it turned out he was actually a supporter

Trump rally President Trump pats his bicep and pumps his fist at the end of his rally with supporters in Manchester, New Hampshire, August 15, 2019. REUTERS/Jonathan Ernst
  • US President Donald Trump mocked a supporter for being overweight at a rally in New Hampshire on Thursday night, after mistaking him for a protester trying to disrupt the event.
  • "That guy has got a serious weight problem. Go home, start exercising," he said.
  • The man, Frank Dawson, a former police officer and Navy veteran, took the insult in his stride, telling Fox News: "Everything's good. I love the guy."
  • A report by a White House doctor in February found the president is clinically obese, though in good health.
  • Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.

US President Donald Trump mocked a supporter for being overweight at a rally in New Hampshire on Thursday night, after mistaking him for a protester trying to disrupt the event.

As Trump was delivering his speech to supporters in the Southern New Hampshire University Arena, in Manchester, protesters started heckling him from one of the stands and were led away by security.

"That guy has got a serious weight problem. Go home, start exercising," Trump said, mocking a man he thought was one of the protesters.

Posted - August 18, 2019

Responses

Is Trump back on speed for HIS weight problem? If not, he's got no room to talk!

Remember when he had a black supporter thrown out of a rally? 

Maybe he'll get a room in one of the institutions he wants built to house all the 'crazies' who are going around shooting people. 
      August 18, 2019 9:36 AM MDT

Savvy, Trump has never DONE a drug.  That is why we all know it is really him and his STABLE GENIUS brain coming up with all this insanity.  

Imagine him on SPEED?  World WAR III would happen the same day he swallowed the first White Cross.  

I don't remember the black supporter thing. I have to look that tid bit up. Thanks.

...here it IS. OH MY GODDDDDD

Trump said that he KNOWS Hilary sent him and PAID him to disrupt the rally.  THIS GUY IS SO INSANE AND PARANOID HE HAS NO CLUE. Putin is hacking as we speak and he HATES HILARY.  

???? And thinks she is paying people to get him rattled. Like she needs a dime to do that.  

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/donald-trump-black-supporter-thug_n_58139e7ce4b064e1b4b253f2

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at August 22, 2019 8:11 PM MDT
      August 18, 2019 10:19 AM MDT

He took prescription speed in the 80's to lose weight. It's been alleged that he abuses other amphetamines and cocaine. Some doctors have suggested that long term use and abuse of amphetamines could explain his erratic behavior, paranoia, etc.  

Maybe one of these days we'll get to see what the toxicology report reveals! 
      August 22, 2019 8:21 PM MDT

So, a clinically obese man who doesn’t exercise, publicly scolded another fat man to go home and exercise. One of his own supporters, no less. 
    This is where we are. 

Forget lacking empathy, let‘s talk glaring hypocrisy; malignant narcissism.
    The latest of them, that is.

Are there any 12-step programs for this?  This post was edited by Don Barzini at August 22, 2019 8:12 PM MDT
      August 18, 2019 9:48 AM MDT

It gets WORSE.
    He called the guy.  HE CALLED THE GUY.  He told the guy he didn't mean to OFFEND HIM.    THE NEWS WANTED EVERYONE TO KNOW THAT he did NOT apologize.  

Tell me, Don.  If you were the fat moron who supported Trump and got insulted and jeered at by TRUMP encouraging his other supporters to laugh at the fat guy.... and TRUMP called you later..... what would you SAY to him.  

I bet that fat FAN was blubbering in his diddies that the PRESIENT CALLED HIM and just fainted away in ecstacy.  

That is how nuts they are.  
      August 18, 2019 10:14 AM MDT

I just can’t wrap my mind around being such a person, Sharonna. 
    I mean fat AND fatuous. Enabling a moron. At a Trump rally.

No, it would mean vacating my critical faculties. Bizarro me. 

I just had a epiphany.

August 18, 2019 10:27 AM MDT

I know a thing. I do not "know" you, of course, but I DO KNOW that you have a core. A moral center.  Integrity. And you would NEVER allow someone you admired to insult you, and then call you so you can admire him for calling you.

Hey, Don.  This is Trump.  You can SEE, DON, how I could mistake you for a protestor.  I mean it was YOUR fault, DON for not wearing your MAGA HAT and TRUMP TATTOO on your forehead.  Why would I think you were supporting me just because you CAME to my rally? MY RALLY of TRUMP SUPPORTERS?  Nah, you understand.  I am very important and I took MY media time to HELP you.  Don, you can lose the weight now.  I don't need people in my audience who are not beautiful.  

I wouldn't take the call, UNLESS IT WAS RECORDED.  AND THE NEWS WAS COVERING THE WHOLE THING. Then I could do what I was BORN TO DO.

August 18, 2019 10:36 AM MDT

In a perverse way, I almost wish one of us had the chance.  :)
      August 18, 2019 10:42 AM MDT

• That man makes me puke a little in my mouth every time I see or hear him.
    I wish I had something more intelligent or classier to say
    but the truth is not always pretty.
    BARF!

August 18, 2019 9:58 AM MDT

I can't watch him either. Believe it or not. When I hear his voice I turn it off.   

I listen in spurts and only if I have to.  
      August 18, 2019 10:17 AM MDT

Agreed. The sound of his voice makes milk curdle
      August 18, 2019 12:30 PM MDT

We watched that idiot who Trump insulted on the local news here at my home in NH. That guy trump  insulted looks remarkably like a guy who lives in my town and he also appears to be equally dumb This post was edited by Jon at August 18, 2019 12:28 PM MDT
      August 18, 2019 12:27 PM MDT

If Trump or any other tuff guy wanabe did that pose on the Upper Deck of The Rod and Gun tavern in Parksville they would find them self's on the floor pretty quick.  Bet if Trump asked his wife to feel his muscles she would say sure Donald then go over and squeeze the arm of a secret service guy. Trump is so fat that if he was a pirate he would need 2 Poop Decks. I'm sure Trump could punch his way out of a wet paper bag but only if he smelt a cheeseburger. I probably have a million of them but seriously folks does it seem possible that because Trump fat shamed some one more kids at school  will think it's cool to fat shame other kids. Trump is a dangerous man but only by the hateful words he spreads. Cheers!   
      August 18, 2019 1:32 PM MDT