Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Politics » How excited is the Libertarian party about their wonderboy Gary " What is Aleppo" Johnson now ?

How excited is the Libertarian party about their wonderboy Gary " What is Aleppo" Johnson now ?

This mouthbreather   makes George W Bush look like a Rhodes Scholar !

Posted - September 8, 2016

Responses

Not really. It was a flub, for sure, but it's not like he had no idea what was happening in Syria, he just blanked on the name. That's nothing compared to the many, many times Trump has given a total non-answer because he had no idea what the question was about. At least Johnson asked for clarification before opening his mouth.

September 8, 2016 6:08 PM MDT

Do you really want to 'conversate' about this??? 

Honestly, I'll take Johnson's walk over the parties' talk any day.

September 8, 2016 6:23 PM MDT

Most libertarians aren't quite as clueless as their 'wonderboy,' so I would imagine they aren't too happy.  Me? Hell, I have such low expectations in re: the farce foisting itself as America's electoral process that I really couldn't care less.

BTW, that was a totally non-contextual gotcha question, and everybody knows it.

September 8, 2016 10:43 PM MDT

Blanking on the name (excellent descriptor, BTW) is what happens when questions are asked outside of any relevant context.

As for Trump's intellectual bereavement, that shouldn't come as news to anyone.

September 8, 2016 10:45 PM MDT

"Do you really want to 'conversate' about this??? "

LOL!  You know better than that, Fork. :-)

September 8, 2016 10:46 PM MDT

I'm pretty sure that ISIS and the threat it poses is relevant to the choice of a POTUS .

September 9, 2016 3:16 AM MDT

G-Dubs was the gift that never stopped giving, I swear.

But one thing you had to respect about him, for all his stupidity and lack of wordiness, he would lay it out there like a boss.

Reporter: "So you think we should violate the Constitution to fight terror?"

G-Dubs: (laughs) "Yes."

Okay, glad we got that out of the way.

September 9, 2016 7:21 AM MDT