Active Now

Gino LOLobrigida
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Winning strategy or bad move?

Winning strategy or bad move?

Dr. Jill Biden, Joe's wife, sez you might like another candidate better but you have to look at who can win and vote for him. Or words to that effect.

A ringing endorsement or a reason to settle or a noose that cooks Joe's goose?

Posted - August 23, 2019

Responses

How bad of a cadidate do you have to be that your wife cannot even give a reason to vote for you. Sad really.
      August 23, 2019 6:55 AM MDT

Unfortunately, it's proven to be a winning strategy.

This is just another way for the "Big 2" Political Parties ... with the help of the media ... to try and convince the American voters that the "elites" know what's best for the peons.

"Who can win" ... WTF?  Who tells the voters who can win?
    Aren't the voters the ones who are supposed to decide the winner?!?
    Hell no.  As long as the "elites" can convince the voters they only have 2 choices, the "elites" can stay in power.
      August 23, 2019 8:35 AM MDT

What is shocking to me is that THE WIFE should be the cheerleader and the greatest fan of her guy. If she can't be enthusiastic excited proud why speak at all? She's saying you could do better but why gamble? I mean how lukewarm is that? Who is the elite? Bush Obama Trump? Who isn't/wasn't an elite?. The word is fuzzy Walt. Just tell me which presidents weren't elites so I know what you mean by it. Thank you for your thoughtful analysis. I don't think I'm gonna ever forget Jill Biden. Sheesh. Happy Friday! :)
      August 23, 2019 9:07 AM MDT

In this situation, the "elites" are the people who control the Democrat/Republican Parties.
      August 23, 2019 9:37 AM MDT

Wait a minit. Isn't that ALWAYS true not just in this instance? The chump demolished the elites in the GOP. He** he destroyed the GOP entirely and now he is the big cheese elite and anyone who crosses him will regret it. Who controls the Dems right this minit? You have insurreciton among the Dems. Nancy Pelosi can't control them so she ain't the elite. They are fractious and as long as they can't agree and fight one another I don't see how any "elites" can control them. SIGH. Thank you for your reply and Happy Sunday! :) Which brings up another question. Thanks.
      August 25, 2019 2:56 AM MDT

It's a bad move because I remember someone being interviewed on the news during the 2012 primary about why he voted for Mitt Romney and he told the reporter it was because Romney can win.  I also remember someone being interviewed on the news during the 2016 primary about why he voted for Hillary Clinton and he told the reporter it was because Clinton can win.  So, she probably cursed Joe Biden by saying that people should vote for him because he can win but Donald Trump probably cancelled out the curse by saying that he hopes he runs against Joe Bide because that's what Hillary Clinton said about Donald Trump during the last primary.
      August 23, 2019 8:56 AM MDT

I guess we just have to wait and see what happens Liv. Boy when a wife tells you that you could do better but why gamble it kinda makes you wonder doesn't it? Thank you for your thoughtful reply and Happy Friday! Howya doin' sweetie? Fine I hope!
      August 23, 2019 9:11 AM MDT