Active Now

my2cents
Danilo_G
DannyPetti
Discussion » Questions » Communication » Are there words that you see in questions that will cause you to ignore them?

Are there words that you see in questions that will cause you to ignore them?

I have a particular dislike for the word 'chump' and refuse to look at the questions or answer them.

Posted - August 25, 2019

Responses

• I can't really think of any.  I just sort of hop around here like a bunny on crack going question to question.  I'm not sure what it is that draws me in or repels me. 

Admittedly I don't answer very many questions about vaginas over in adultMug simply because I have nothing relevant to add to the conversation.  My momma always told me if you don't have something nice to say then don't say anything at all.  LOL! 

I do occasionally look for opportunities within threads that scream out for a twink pic.  Just another service I provide.  You can thank me later via PM. 

One of my personal favorite words ever is Methylchloroisothiazolinone and I never see any questions with that word in it.  Whats up with that?  I think people are scared of big sciency words.  OK.  So, that's my long winded answer.  Fewer vaginas, more Methylchloroisothiazolinone. 

August 25, 2019 9:06 AM MDT

My goodness! 
    MCl: a preservative with antibacterial and antifungal effects within the group of isothiazolinones. It is effective against gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria, yeast, and fungi.
    What on earth brought you to that amazing word?
      August 25, 2019 12:32 PM MDT

Ha. You are sciency. Now I don't have to look it up. Here's another one: Dihydroxymethylcinnamylaminopropylbenzene hydrochloride. (shivers) This post was edited by Element 99 at August 25, 2019 7:52 PM MDT
      August 25, 2019 6:11 PM MDT

• Oooh, Element!  That's a big one ya got there.  I'm impressed.

This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at August 25, 2019 7:52 PM MDT
      August 25, 2019 7:45 PM MDT

I'm a life-long label reader.
      August 25, 2019 7:53 PM MDT

• As a vagina owner I feel totally misunderstood. 

Would it help if I put some Methylchloroisothiazolinone
    down there?
    This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at August 25, 2019 6:11 PM MDT
      August 25, 2019 3:55 PM MDT

• OMG!  I almost choked on a chicken nugget I was masticating from laughing so suddenly at your response.  You're killing me.  I'm sure you have a very lovely lady part with or without sticking big, long, hard, words down there.  Please don't ever let my own personal issues disparage your biology.
      August 25, 2019 4:25 PM MDT

~
      August 25, 2019 5:57 PM MDT

• I'll add you to The List  

August 25, 2019 7:14 PM MDT

I have no particular interest in sandwiches, tildes, grammar, humor, women, etc.  I ignore those topics like a boss. 
      August 25, 2019 9:16 AM MDT

• LOL!  I had noticed your glaring aversion to those topics.
      August 25, 2019 4:43 PM MDT

*Randolph D shivers violently. 
    ~
      August 25, 2019 5:35 PM MDT

Menstruation

Savior

”life sucks” and equivalents 

sandwiches

trash can liners

August 25, 2019 9:42 AM MDT

• Alright Barzini,
    do you really expect me to believe
    that you have never donned a comfortable trash-bag whilst Mugging.

Oh come now!
      August 25, 2019 7:38 PM MDT

I’ve long abandoned having expectations of what other people believe. 
      August 25, 2019 8:10 PM MDT

If it's a word or phrase that could typically be used in abuse - that's a question I'll pass.
      August 25, 2019 12:29 PM MDT

• Trump
    • Liberals
    • Conservatives
    • Democrat
    • Republican
    • Second Amendment
    • Abortion
    • Immigration

Etc, etc, etc ... 

You get the idea.

I'm basically disgusted with any question or comment that encourages the lie that modern politics has anything to offer decent, intelligent, rational citizens who really want to live better lives.

And don't bother commenting on this with any programmed political BS - I swear I'll flag your azz. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at August 31, 2019 2:36 PM MDT
      August 25, 2019 12:54 PM MDT

FLAG away.  This sounds more than hostile and threatening to me. Seems like I could say whatever I  wanted to.  But I won't.  I get it.  You use hatred of questions to get out the passive/aggressive. I choose to point the finger in the direction where it is warranted. If you want to be the grasshopper and play all day, fine.  The ants on here are not judging you. We are tolerating you.  So, I think you need to tolerate in kind.

Why play in a yard of percieved enemies of your own making?  Judgmental and insecure mask themselves as arrogant and above-it-all. Is that what you wish to covey? This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at August 25, 2019 4:39 PM MDT
      August 25, 2019 1:07 PM MDT

• You don't get to move your thoughts into my head. 

Just stop.
      August 25, 2019 1:17 PM MDT

No I do not.  And YES I will stop.

It was NEVER my intention to START.  Being passive/aggressive is cowardly.  

I didn't take you for one.  I thought you were outspoken because YOU COULD TAKE THE HEAT.

SEEMS I was wrong. You want to bring heat and run like a scalded cat. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at August 25, 2019 1:20 PM MDT
      August 25, 2019 1:18 PM MDT

Yes.  
      August 25, 2019 4:09 PM MDT

Should we guess or would you care to share with us long-winded blow-hards who are not so thrifty with our words?
      August 25, 2019 6:14 PM MDT

For some reason, whenever I see the word "Element" I think, "Naw, this can't be good."  But it' only when the first E is capitalized.

August 25, 2019 7:33 PM MDT