Active Now

Randy D
Slartibartfast
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » Do Sycophants get free rides?

Do Sycophants get free rides?

Posted - September 5, 2019

Responses

In England Yes,but only if they pay for them....:(
      September 5, 2019 11:03 PM MDT

Hah! 
      September 6, 2019 8:50 AM MDT

You cannot believe what he is gonna get.  And I think it is not free and no one wants to ride her/him/it.  

Lindsey is like one of those characters you hear about that has 10 personalities in the same body and each of them think they are the only renter in the apartment.   There is the GAY AS ALL GET GO Lindsey.  He looks like he still dresses like you did when you were little in that picture.  

So, there is the tootie fruity Lindsey.  Then there is the MACHO Senator who doesn't take any DEM crap.  Then there is the Republican Lindsey who said that Trump is disgusting and went on for several minutes outlining what an incompetent clown he was and then Trump was chosen as the GOP candidate and low and behold, Lindsey is now besties with Trump.  But of course not UNTIL McCain HIS BEST FRIEND, mind you who Trump has said things I would hide my head in shame forever, about Lindsey's best buddy.  And now look at this spineless worm defending Trump and anything Trump says.  How fled up are the Carolinas if one of them has this loser schizo as their state Senator?  ?????

I don't like Lindsey.  He is from hell and he is going home soon.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at September 6, 2019 7:13 AM MDT
      September 6, 2019 12:45 AM MDT

Lindsey is a disgusting little puke rat. 
    I like Trump better than I like that a$$kissing closet pig.

And Now...

Straight from the R*mjob capital of the world, We present Lindsey explaining in his own words why Trump should not be president.
    Take it away, you lying Republican FruitFag! 

This post was edited by Jon at September 6, 2019 8:55 AM MDT
      September 6, 2019 8:54 AM MDT