Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Trump, McConnell or Barr. Who is the most corrupt? Defend your position. I pick McConnell. He makes Washington DC a corrupt cesspool.

Trump, McConnell or Barr. Who is the most corrupt? Defend your position. I pick McConnell. He makes Washington DC a corrupt cesspool.

Posted - September 9, 2019

Responses

I agree with your pick of McConnell. And if you factor in his corrupt spouse, Secretary of Transportation, Elaine Chao, it gets even worse.
      September 9, 2019 1:47 PM MDT

You cannot give a wrong answer.  Even if you changed your mind and picked one of the other two.  

Barr is the most evil because HE KNOWS EXACTLY what it takes to be what he is and do what he does.  He does it deliberately and with malice and enjoys this.  Like Ted Bundy trying to flaunt his crimes by doing them in view of the world, Barr does the same.  He licks his chops, puts on his Hunting outfit ala Dick Cheney vibes and chillingly makes LIES UP and just acts like he gets to say this because HE IS ON TOP.  He has that whiney sing-song voice and it just grates on my nerves.  What a namby pamby effect.  And that belies the fact that he is SO SMART.  This guy can TALK and this guy has chops.

Now Trump?  LOL  Never mind.  Just stupid and evil and stupid.  Did I say stupid? 

And McConnell.  He can do the most damage in his job and he knows this.  He has and he will continue to do so as long as he can blame it on Trump.  Free  ride. Doesn't care.  Dying of infirm ineptitude.  

Thanks for listening if you still are.  
      September 9, 2019 2:02 PM MDT

Exactly right...
      September 9, 2019 5:57 PM MDT

I couldn't say without doing a fair bit of research.
    What I can say is that none of them could have come to power if the system wasn't rife with corruption.
    These top people are only the visible part of the iceberg that promotes and sustains them.
    Regrettably, it is now evident that we have the same problems becoming entrenched in Australia.

My big question is what are the most effective techniques for getting rid of corruption
    and then developing independent bodies designed to keep watch and prevent it -
    bodies which are highly motivated, well-funded and also independently audited.
      September 9, 2019 6:13 PM MDT