Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Humor and Jokes » OK! Who's the wise guy that forgot to flush the toilet in the answerMug lobby? For Heaven's sake, you could've at least sprayed something.

OK! Who's the wise guy that forgot to flush the toilet in the answerMug lobby? For Heaven's sake, you could've at least sprayed something.

Posted - September 16, 2019

Responses

Well it was me but I was only trying to be helpful and prepare people for the future. Trump wants to cut some clean water acts so I thought people should get used to seeing a floater or two. Cheers!
      September 16, 2019 11:38 AM MDT

• As Sharona has reminded us before...Trump = Fart.
    Raising a glass of septic water.  Cheers to you too.
      September 16, 2019 12:30 PM MDT

Etiquette demands that I thank you for pointing out my hypocracy.  I know I spelled that wrong. 

You have a very nice, passive/aggressive manner about you.  It is not lost upon me.  I KNOW I AM SAYING FART AND ALL THE REST.  But yours has a descriptive bent to it that makes me picture the whole thing.  When I call Trump a fart I don't think you smell that.  

When you are talking about not flushing and the smell then I can picture it all.  THANKS .
      September 16, 2019 12:40 PM MDT

• LOL!  I FREAKIN' LOVE YOU.  YOU MAKE ME LAUGH.
      September 16, 2019 12:44 PM MDT

YOU ARE FORCED.  I MAKE YOU.  
      September 16, 2019 12:46 PM MDT

can you please not do this?  

We don't have a pee pee poo poo section.  I guess this is an Adult Mug thing.  

Not cute.  NO.  
      September 16, 2019 11:41 AM MDT

• LOL! 

We are allowed to discuss typical functions of the body in the public forums, much to the chagrin of some.  Yes I agree, it is low level humor but it still gets a pass if done so benignly.

I seem to recall that you are the one constantly reminding us that Trump means Fart.

So...
    Just have fun with it or flush this question and go to the next one.
      September 16, 2019 12:09 PM MDT

Allowed.  Your friend Sharon is expressing an opinion.  I want you to know when you describe things on here I can SEE that.   I can smell that.  AND YOU ARE MAKING ME PUKE.  

Of course you are allowed. Can you please NOT do that????? LOL 
      September 16, 2019 12:10 PM MDT

• I see your point.  I don't smell it, but I see it.
      September 16, 2019 12:15 PM MDT

Oh yeah. I don't eat meat.  

It wasn't me.  My fecal matter does not smell.  
      September 16, 2019 11:46 AM MDT

Cattle are herbivores, but bullsh** still stinks - and that's what that answer is.
      September 16, 2019 8:49 PM MDT

I deserved that. I  know you are mad at me.  
      September 16, 2019 8:54 PM MDT

I could never get mad at you. Towels are always useful.
      September 16, 2019 8:56 PM MDT

I am an anal sphincter muscle too sometimes.  
      September 16, 2019 8:57 PM MDT

A-hol3s are also necessary. How would your life be if you didn't have one?
      September 16, 2019 9:03 PM MDT

I HAVE one.  I don't need to be a TRUMP and turn into one.  
      September 17, 2019 11:49 AM MDT

I have to admit... You do bring a good point to the angle this conversation is going. ;) :)
      September 17, 2019 11:30 AM MDT

Watching your picture, I might bust a hemorrhoid from laughing so hard!!
    The Accordian is a what did it for me!!  Are you going with the rhythm of breathing and pushing?
    Finally, a sound coming out of the bathroom that isn't too bad!!

Yes.  It was me.  I'm siding with the fish.  They are sick and tired of us "sh*ting on their neighborhoods.  They already have to worry about their own waste.  They do not appreciate us contributing to a common problem.
    Besides, what a waste of fresh water.  People all over the world are struggling just to have enough to drink, let alone pee and poo in.  Compost toilets are the way to go.  Don't be frightened of your own poo.  You ate it.  

I DID leave a little sprig of lavender behind.  Maybe it wasn't enough.  I had chili last night for dinner. 
    Sorry!

This post was edited by Merlin at September 16, 2019 12:29 PM MDT
      September 16, 2019 12:02 PM MDT

Oy VEY Mer.  

I haven't talked to you in so long and we meet here?  In the smelly lobby?????
      September 16, 2019 12:12 PM MDT

Yes... It was the smell that pulled me out of hiding.  I felt it necessary to speak for the fish.  Have you ever met Charlie?
    He's a rare tuna species that speaks English.
    I haven't been hanging out in the lobby lately.  It's the garden that has been keeping my itinerary.  You know how those flowers can be.  Speaking of water....ing.   How's your garden treating you?
      September 16, 2019 12:26 PM MDT

Thank you, for the breath of FRESH AIR. Enjoy and come back when you will. 
      September 16, 2019 12:42 PM MDT

• OMG!  That's funny Merlin.  And yes the GIF is ridiculous.  When you were talking about our contributing to the pollution of fresh water my mind for some reason went to those new plumbing options which allow for grey water to be used in toilets especially public ones, as opposed to always bringing in the most sparkling of fresh water just to take a dump in.  Anyway, don't know if you've ever heard of it but its pretty cool.  Nice to see you as always.  Maybe next time we'll meet somewhere other than the lavatory.  LOL!  Happy Flushing!
      September 16, 2019 12:29 PM MDT

I love you so!  Please don't take offense but I must go over to chat on a long, overdue conversation I've been having.  Just like the stinky, lobby bathroom, it has been neglected.
    Be careful...
    It's a jungle out there!!

Thanks for the giggle and see you as soon as I can come back!
    :) :) This post was edited by Merlin at September 16, 2019 12:43 PM MDT
      September 16, 2019 12:40 PM MDT

Pssss.
    Before I go...

For the sake of all the "Jessicas" in the world,

Charlie is a bit of a fibber.

It isn't really chicken.  

September 16, 2019 12:50 PM MDT