Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Spunky
Discussion » Questions » Random Knowledge » What kinds of zips do you use? Spunky only uses the zip code zip. What kinds do you use that are zips? (I'm bored)

What kinds of zips do you use? Spunky only uses the zip code zip. What kinds do you use that are zips? (I'm bored)

Posted - September 20, 2019

Responses

• I'm not sure about the question
    but I think the answer that best reflects my personality and experiences is this...

See the source image
      September 20, 2019 4:34 PM MDT

I use zip ties
      September 20, 2019 4:58 PM MDT

Ya zip ties are the best thing since duct tape. Yesterday I used zip ties to attach Clematis vines to a fence they sure made the job easy. Cheers and happy weekend!
      September 20, 2019 6:21 PM MDT

For over thirty years I have only used a red leather wallet with four zippers, and it has to accommodate a book of checks and check register and completely zip up making it impossible for anything to fall out of it.  When I discovered this wallet I found a way to buy 10 of them at a very good discount as they were expensive.  I am just on my third one and gave two away so I still have five.  They still sell this wallet but it has been altered and the inside is no longer 100% leather.    And of course, it's now made in you know where.

I also like zip robes but I am particular about robes and the zip ones generally do not meet the other requirements.

September 20, 2019 5:58 PM MDT

September 21, 2019 7:40 AM MDT