Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Danilo_G
my2cents
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » What was your FAVORITE class in school? Why?

What was your FAVORITE class in school? Why?

Posted - September 22, 2019

Responses

I'm not entirely sure if I've understood the question properly!
      September 22, 2019 3:47 AM MDT

Some like math. Some like science. Some like history. Some like literature. Some like Philosophy and Logic. Those were my two most favorite classes/courses in school. Yours? This post was edited by RosieG at September 22, 2019 11:54 AM MDT
      September 22, 2019 5:48 AM MDT

In that case, I did understand it in right context. My favorite classes were languages, history, geography and computers!
    Happy Sunday Rosie!!
      September 22, 2019 11:57 AM MDT

Hi Ritesh,  So, then what classes DIDN'T you like ?  LOL 
      September 22, 2019 12:00 PM MDT

I did not like Science especially chemistry and physics portion!
    How about you Sharonna?? Nice to see you!!
      September 22, 2019 12:03 PM MDT

Music. I'm a singer-songwriter.

In college, it was philosophy (my high school didn't offer that).
      September 22, 2019 5:58 AM MDT

My two favorite classes ever. Philosophy in junior college and Logic at night school! I took a Music Appreciation Class in junior college and I did not like it one bit R. It was like cutting a drum to see where the sound came from. The class was all about learning and evaluating the different components of the piece and so I was unable to see the forest in all its majesty because they kept harping on the individual trees. NOT my cuppa tea. Thank you for your reply! :)
      September 22, 2019 6:48 AM MDT

Science and Math. 

September 22, 2019 6:26 AM MDT

Sadly the only science class I ever had was the REQUIRED Biology in 10th grade. You know what a fan of quantum physics I am and I have ZERO educational background in the field. None. Zip. Nada. No physics classes at all. No chemistry. No nuttin' honey. In math I took what was required...algebra and geometry... but no higher math and I ended up being an INTERNAL AUDITOR. Go figger! Thank you for your reply m2c and Happy Sunday to thee! :) This post was edited by RosieG at September 22, 2019 9:35 AM MDT
      September 22, 2019 6:51 AM MDT

I had every Math and science class in high school from Physical science to Physics and every Math from Algebra to Calculus. 

I paint for a living and do retail sales. But I do my own books and taxes. Lol you never know how it is gonna end up. 
      September 22, 2019 7:26 AM MDT

Wow! That is super awesome! Were you a math whiz? I did my own books and taxes too though I was never in business for myself as you are m2c so there was nothing remotely complicated about my tax returns. At work I always had our CPA outside firm to watch my back so I wouldn't do the wrong thing. Every year at audit time I prepared all the workpapers for their review. During the year if I had any questions at all I'd call. I learned a lot from them and never had a problem. I LOVED preparing the audit workpapers. I LOVED getting their input on how I did and if I did make a mistake I loved learning from it so I wouldn't make it again the next year. But if I had to choose a profession and I had a brilliant mind it would be that I'd be a QUANTUM PHYSICIST! That would so be my cuppa tea.  Maybe next time around! Thank you for your reply! :) Was Calculus anything like algebra or geometry or is it a whole other thing? This post was edited by RosieG at September 22, 2019 9:36 AM MDT
      September 22, 2019 8:35 AM MDT

You paint?  What kind?  Do you paint in construction or do you paint pics?  
      September 22, 2019 12:01 PM MDT

Yard decor. Statues. Fountains etc. 
      September 22, 2019 12:07 PM MDT

All sciences and math. My all time fav was analytical chemistry class/lab in college. Fun. I also took a class in planetarium operation.Fun.
      September 22, 2019 9:39 AM MDT