Active Now

Chief Ten Beers
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » Is this Rome, Babylon, or ancient Belfast?

Is this Rome, Babylon, or ancient Belfast?

#rockFishes

Posted - September 22, 2019

Responses

• It's the Golden Age of Rotten Prophets. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at September 23, 2019 2:44 AM MDT
      September 22, 2019 8:16 PM MDT

You have Minerva on the capitol building seen with fasces, she is the goddess of Rome, in her Greek form she is Athena, and in Egypt she was Isis, or Neith.  You also have the fasces in Congress.

You also have Washington Square Arch which was copied from the Arch Of Titus..

But you also have an obelisk which was a symbol for Osiris, inside the vesica pisces in the Washington Monument, which is Egyptian.

And your founding fathers were freemasons and believed in apotheosis just like Titus, and the Egyptian pharaohs.

September 23, 2019 4:12 PM MDT

Is WHAT?  What is the "this" you refer to? 

September 23, 2019 4:14 PM MDT

If by "This" do you mean the United States? If you do mean the United States, then obviously Belfast is out. As is Babylon and Rome. I say this because Rome is Babylon. More specifically, Rome (Catholic Church) is the Whore of Babylon. Yes I know, I'll get a lot of hate mail and counter-arguments to that statement. However, I came to that conclusion after several years of the study of prophecy and comparing what I found to the most obvious candidate that fits that description as found in Revelation. The Whore of Babylon is a church/religion that has diplomatic relationships with countries of the world, including the United States. Not only does Rome have diplomatic relationships with the countries of the world, but it also has "authority" over several of them.

Take a look at this quote from 2007 ... "The Catholic Church is the only religious institution that can enter into diplomatic relations and that interests itself in international rights, acting through the Holy See, an international sovereign subject of singular characteristics." (Monsignor Pietro Parolin, Undersecretary for Relations with States, https://www.zenit.org/en/articles/holy-see-insists-that-it-has-right-to-speak)

This is an amazing quote in which the Catholic undersecretary unwittingly confirms the Roman Catholic Church as being the whore of Babylon! It is the "only" religious institution that can have diplomatic relations with the "kings of the world". How about that.
      September 24, 2019 9:37 AM MDT