Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Science and Technology » Is the sea always level because the Earth is Flat or is it just called that because it tells it like it is?

Is the sea always level because the Earth is Flat or is it just called that because it tells it like it is?

FREE! Flat Earth eBook by APlaneTruth

FE Color FINAL Book 7.24.17

Dear Flat Out Truth Seekers,

I have spent two years doing research and putting together this book. I really hope you enjoy it and find it full of useful information that you can share with others. I apologize in advance for any grammatical errors you will assuredly find. Please let me know so I can correct in the next editions. 

Either way, please share this with all.

Peace and Light to the Flat Out Truth,

Aplanetruth

Order Books with these links and I get a little more cheez..thanx.

Black and White Book/Color  https://www.createspace.com/6921591

Full Color Book  https://www.createspace.com/6894644

Available at Amazon on Kindle as well

https://www.amazon.com/James-W.-Lee/e/B06XBXMGP2/ref=sr_ntt_srch_lnk_1?qid=1500861590&sr=1-1

***If you do buy a book on Amazon, please post a comment. It will help spread the word

Gravitational Waves Ushered in New Era of Astronomy in 2017

Enjoy

https://www.space.com/39162-gravitational-waves-new-era-of-astronomy-2017.html
The discovery of gravitational waves last year sent ripples through the entire field of physics. They confirmed that space does indeed behave as a substance, which can be stretched and squeezed, as predicted by Albert Einstein’s theory of general relativity. They also ushered in a new era of astronomy.
In 2017, scientists detected gravitational waves from an event that was also observed by telescopes: Around 130 million years ago, two neutron stars spiraled toward each other and fused together — a phenomenon known as a kilonova. The rapidly rotating stars whipped up gravitational ripples in space itself. On Aug. 17, the advanced Laser Interferometer Gravitational-Wave Observatory (LIGO) and advanced Virgo observatories on Earth detected those ripples. Because the waves were generated just as the stars merged, the scientists who detected them had enough time to alert astronomers of the light and radiation that would soon follow. [Related: The Greatest Space Science Stories of 2017]
Even small black holes emit gravitational waves when they collide
The Laser Interferometer Gravitational-Wave Observatory, or LIGO, can find black hole binaries — a pair of black holes that are bound by gravity — as they spin toward each other and violently merge into a single black hole. LIGO consists of two L-shaped detectors with 2.5-mile-long arms, one in Hanford, Wash., and the other in Livingston, La. When a gravitational wave passes through the detectors, squeezing one arm and stretching the other, a finely tuned system of lasers and mirrors inside the arms can pick up those infinitesimally tiny distortions.
Since finding its first black hole merger in September 2015, LIGO has announced the discovery of several more black hole mergers, as well as a merger of two neutron stars — some of which the European Virgo detector picked up as well.

17) Is Sir Isaac Newton’s “Law of Gravity” Just One Great Big 500 Yr. Old Lie?

18) How Did The Kings of Astronomy Get it So Wrong? Part I: Copernicus – Newton

19) How Did The Kings of Astronomy Get it So Wrong? Part II: Einstein and the Still Earth

FE Quote of the Day

Rick Heishman commented on Stars Through a Translucent Moon You Can See For Yourself
I have seen stars through the moon, the best example was the eclipse on 9/27/2015/ time 9:17:54 central Iowa time I used a tripod and a 100 mm lens. Later I checked the pictures I had uploaded to my computer and found these stars to be seen though the moon upon zooming in. You can say it is dust particles or whatever but I have closely examined them and hmmmm. Also I have tested that the shade of the MOON and it is warmer than direct moonlight??? I am a flat earther geocentric believer.
I have taken pictures from 1 foot above the ground or see level (on a beach in Florida) with massive zoom lens and saw ships and islands 40 to 60 miles out over the ocean and not just the top but the bottom. Let’s face it the ocean has to curve. Use your own brain to look at your surroundings and keep an open mind.
I don’t want to insult anyone but the globe has been slammed down our throats for about 500 years, give or take. Look at a calm lake or pond early in the morning with no wind you can see the reflection of the other side of the water. It is beautiful. N.A.S.A. says we have 4 to 5 different blistering speeds going on with the earth and its travel around the sun as well as our milky way galaxy speed and don’t forget universe speed and another one I’m confused wouldn’t you think these speeds would cause some kind of a ripple or ever some slight vibration on the dead calm water.
Water weighs 8.36 lbs. per gallon cold, can you imagine the weight of all the water in the ocean and GRAVITY?????? holds it in while a bird fly’s over the water and isn’t sucked down. You can rant and rave all you want and would never convince me of a globe earth. God in the bible makes many references to the earth being stationary and in Joshua the sun and moon are commanded to stop or stand still over Gibeon and the valley of Aijalon. for almost 24 hours in Joshua 10:12. Look it up. If you don’t believe in God take a look at the Golden Ratio on your computer. Google (1.168). It will eventually say that the earth was designed by a SEVERE MATHEMATICIAN not pure chance..
Also watch the sun during the day it does not travel on a strait line as some would say. It travels on a curve. Which also makes me wonder how the sun can rise and set well north of 90 degrees east and 270 degrees west in the middle of the summer in the United States Midwest area. I have held a globe and taped a string to Iowa and taped to a light source 60 watt bulb with the help of a friend, holding the globe at the closest angle we both agreed on and the sun looking down the strait string the bulb sun was setting SOUTH of Iowa as should be, try this your self. The sun never comes any further north than the tropic of cancer which is a little south of the tip of Florida. It’s curving on its circuit. Thanks for letting put in my 2 cents worth.
They are telling me I have to leave the computer room and head back to my room and take my medication now… LOL Love you all keep an open minds thanks

Check out my Moon album and notice how you can only see craters where the crescent is, no where else on the surface.
https://www.icloud.com/sharedalbum/#B0T5FhYPQGdJAiM

Interest in the ‘Flat Earth’ movement exploded in 2017 with a 90% spike in Google searches

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5128047/flat-earth-movement-google-search-2017-latest/

SUPPORT for the Flat Earth movement has been exploding in popularity with millions believing NASA is trying to dupe us about the shape of our planet.

Google Trends data reveals searches for “flat earth” in the past two years has tripled with a 90 percent surge in interest in the cranky conspiracy theory.

Undersea Communications; Simple Further Proof of Flat Earth

Look at “satellite dishes” they point over the horizon, not straight up to allegedly connect with communication satellites over 60 miles above us and hurtling to stay in geosyncric orbit with Earth traveling at 17,500 mph. So why does 97% of all internet rely on undersea cables?

‘Here’s How to Shut Down the Internet: Snip Undersea Fiber-Optic Cables’

Hundreds of thousands of miles of fiber-optic cable lay on the ocean floors, a crucial part of the global internet’s backbone, and only rarely do ship anchors, undersea landslides or saboteurs disrupt them.

“The infrastructure that underpins the internet – these undersea cables – are clearly vulnerable,” said Rishi Sunak, a British member of Parliament and champion of more vigorous action to protect submarine networks. “They underpin pretty much everything that we do.”

Undersea cables conduct nearly 97 percent of all global communications, and every day an estimated $10 trillion in financial transfers and vast amounts of data pass through the seabed routes. Satellites, once crucial but now limited in speed and bandwidth, handle only a tiny percentage of global communications.

Read More…

Lots of satellite dishes mounted to balconies on an apartment building facade, Pallasseum or “Berlin Social Palace” (Berliner Sozialpalast) apartment block in Schoenberg, Berlin, Germany, Europe

Posted - September 25, 2019

Responses

Still pushing pseudoscience. How utterly medieval. 
    Sea levels are not always level, as the moon pulls on the oceans to create the tides twice daily, as the earth’s surface rotates beneath it; and the earth is not flat. Never was. 
    The International Space Station has a live feed you can view to watch the sphere of the earth pass beneath it.

Maybe you should ask yourself, as Magellan did 500 years ago, why the earth’s shadow on the moon is round. This post was edited by Don Barzini at September 25, 2019 9:00 AM MDT
      September 25, 2019 4:38 AM MDT

If you think you had fun yesterday?  Try THIS Trump worshipper.  I'm done.  I spoke my piece to her long ago. 

Worships Alex Jones.   If I said this about you?  That Don Barzini worships Alex Jones?  I could get P.b.'d. Why I will not be pb'd this time?  Is because this is a compliment to her ears. She is proud of it.  Which, should be an even worse remark, but so it goes..... This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at September 25, 2019 9:36 AM MDT
      September 25, 2019 9:04 AM MDT

Doesn’t worry me.
    I just feel science shouldn’t be left falsely misconstrued by the forces of abject ignorance. This post was edited by Don Barzini at September 26, 2019 2:27 PM MDT
      September 25, 2019 11:38 AM MDT

Welcome back....long time no see. 

Earth is round. 
      September 25, 2019 5:11 AM MDT

Round can be flat. (I am not a flat-earther.)
      September 25, 2019 9:01 AM MDT

True. Earth is a sphere.  
      September 25, 2019 9:56 AM MDT

Please use your non-judgmental gifts that I love you for, and proceed with this.    I cannot.  I'm glad she is back if she wants to be here.  I am not glad to interact with this mind.  You do it.  
      September 25, 2019 9:07 AM MDT

You be trippin today or someone hacked your account. 
      September 25, 2019 6:29 AM MDT

When TRUMP'S own BASE turns against a member, YOU KNOW THEY ARE SO OUT THERE THAT IT IS TIME TO MAYBE CALL FOR HELP.  
      September 25, 2019 9:08 AM MDT

The simplest reasons why people believe the earth is a big giant ball is because stars appear to rotate around Polaris in the northern hemisphere and the Southern Cross in the southern hemisphere.  I'm not sure how that would even possibly work that way if the world were flat.  I'm not sure how sunrise and sunset in different time zones would work either so I think I'll just stick with thinking the world is a globe because it's less brain work.  I guess I'm just not smart enough to figure out how astronomy would actually work if the world were flat.
      September 25, 2019 6:43 AM MDT

The sea is NOT always level.  Especially FROM space.  I thought you and your FLAT EARTH people would be really familiar with SPACE.  

Don't you live there most of the day? 
      September 25, 2019 9:02 AM MDT

Now we know where you have been all these months. If the earth was flat, where would something go it it fell off the edge? Flat means two-dimensional. If the earth were flat, it would be infinitely thin. If I tried to dig a hole, I would see space through it.
      September 25, 2019 9:06 AM MDT

THAT WAS THE BEFORE TIME BEFORE TRUMP'S BASE TOOK OVER.  do NOT utter any more FAKE SCIENCE.  YOU WILL BE IN A CAGE AT THE BORDER SOON. 
      September 25, 2019 9:10 AM MDT

As long as it is the Canadian border. Their cages are much nicer and you get all the poutain and Labatts beer you want.
      September 25, 2019 9:14 AM MDT

If Trudeau controls it?  He is humane.  If Trump does?  Bring a cyanide pill for your back molar.  
      September 25, 2019 9:22 AM MDT

Oops...I found something else. almost all of earth's artificial satellites are 1000s of km above the thermosphere. The atmosphere in the upper-most thermosphere is extremely rarified...almost a vacuum. So even if the solar temperatures are 2000C, there would be no effects on the satellites. Very misleading and obviously written by an ignoramus.
      September 25, 2019 9:55 AM MDT

The earth is a globe and most Trump supporters are anti-globalization so they are probably all closet flat earthers. 
      September 26, 2019 12:14 AM MDT