Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Randy D
Discussion » Questions » answerMug Members » Does anyone remember Marky Mark from Answer Bag? Is he still alive?

Does anyone remember Marky Mark from Answer Bag? Is he still alive?

Posted - October 2, 2019

Responses

I remember him, I believe.
    I don't know his current state.

(No offense to her at all - - but I just reminded myself of a Pearl answer)
    :)
      October 2, 2019 9:03 PM MDT

I do remember him. He was one who could be serious and silly, depending on the circumstances. 

I started digging through accounts here and there are two different "Mark" accounts that could have been him, but they were imported from the old site, and so if he ever came here, he hasn't been here in years. I don't remember him coming here though. I feel like maybe he went dormant on AB before the closure, but that could just be my faulty memory because I was absent before the end.

The other day, I was listening to the radio and heard a song with cowbell and remembered "More Cowbell" and "Conservatively Liberal" as well. I really miss some of the old-timers. Marky included. 

No idea where any of them are. If anyone knows, please hogtie them and bring them in. That goes for anyone who was an ABer, really. Not that I don't want people from other sites too- I do- just that those are people I interacted with for years and remember the times fondly. Well, mostly fondly. lol 
      October 3, 2019 11:06 AM MDT

Is it possible to find something from the past on Answer Bag?  I had a conversation with the real Adele back in 2015. I didn't save it because I figured it would always be there. I wish I had a copy of it now to show my relatives. 
      October 3, 2019 12:44 PM MDT

That was Chelsea Lee, not really Adele. 

We're not affiliated with AB, but you can check the wayback machine. https://archive.org/web/ 
      October 3, 2019 1:42 PM MDT

im friends with more cowbell on facebook! also AG, XT and I think a few others. 
      October 3, 2019 1:59 PM MDT

Make them come here. lol If you can get any three, I'll change the site logo to amberMug for a day. If you can get five, I'll change it for a week. 
      October 3, 2019 2:56 PM MDT

Answerbag had a massive sock-puppet mafia. Maybe he is here and you just don't know it. lol 
      October 3, 2019 3:51 PM MDT