Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Business » Have you ever got paid to spend the day rolling around on the floor with some hot guy (or girl)? I DID TODAY!

Have you ever got paid to spend the day rolling around on the floor with some hot guy (or girl)? I DID TODAY!

Posted - October 2, 2019

Responses

I'm certified in CPR but I pray no one needs it.  I've done that class many times and I still couldn't save anyone that way.
      October 2, 2019 9:17 PM MDT

And this is a very Good Thing!  :) :)  Let's hope it stays that way.  I don't Ever want to be put in a situation where I need my training for this.  Life Guarding was one thing.  Thank goodness I Never had to do a rescue where this was needed. 
      October 2, 2019 11:13 PM MDT

• I feel like I could, but You’re probably right,  in a crisis I would probably just forget everything. 

October 3, 2019 4:56 AM MDT

Don't sell yourself short, Jaimie.  I have a feeling.  Under any circumstance, as much as we joke and fun (thank God we Do), you would rise to occassion and know EXACTLY what to do and DO IT.  Just like I.  It's all fun and games until someone's life is in jeopardy.  Then, somehow, we KNOW.  
    :) :) You would do the same. :) :)
      October 3, 2019 9:30 AM MDT

Jamie & Fridgid you would be surprised at what you can do in an emergency - don't sell yourself short.
      October 3, 2019 1:43 PM MDT

I once was an actor in the local 'haunted house'. I was locked in a jail cell and spun around in circles lying on the floor like Curley of the Three Stooges. I had a silly laugh that I did and they called me the Crazy Man.  Good call!
      October 3, 2019 12:36 PM MDT

•  I love scary movies and such but the few times I’ve been In One of those Halloween haunted houses I can’t handle it. You probably would have made me cry.. I cry in them get so scared lol. 
      October 4, 2019 3:17 PM MDT

In i a situation like this many times

Image result for marines rifle range This post was edited by Archerchef at October 4, 2019 3:17 PM MDT
      October 3, 2019 1:44 PM MDT

• Ahhh I didn't realize you where in the military. I thought you in business when talked about traveling so much, nice. :)
      October 4, 2019 3:18 PM MDT

I was in the Military for many years, similar  to a few others here.  I am a civilian these days
      October 4, 2019 3:49 PM MDT

Ignore it was about posting GIFs,  my fat fingers and thinking I was somewhere else
      October 4, 2019 3:47 PM MDT

• Lol no problem... I found out yesterday most people can’t post gifs here..gif Challenged ;)
      October 4, 2019 3:50 PM MDT