Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Element 99
Shuhak
Maurice214
Discussion » Questions » Television and Movies » Ready to have your mind blown in one minute?

Ready to have your mind blown in one minute?

I won't tell you the movie but it is the climax of this movie -- this kitten fascinates me with his/her reactions! I reacted the same way the first time I saw this movie!
:)

(The video here is literally one minute long)

EDIT: it won't post - - be back

Here is a link to it the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kgRFHaNo-Y

( I used my usual successful way of posting a video but it won't post. Or you can go to youtube and type in "Cat Watching a Horror Movie" - - the one that is 1:01 minute long)

EDIT #2: I tried again to post video; unsuccessful. I hope you can watch this with the link or go to youtube yourself -- the video is fascinating! I'm sorry I couldn't get the video itself to post here :(

Posted - October 4, 2019

Responses

• Lol
      October 4, 2019 3:48 PM MDT

Lol for sure, yes!
    Yay, thanks for watching Sam!!
      October 4, 2019 3:49 PM MDT

• The eyes dilating is the best part.
      October 4, 2019 3:50 PM MDT

Ha, yes! 

(And I know this movie, scene-by-scene, by heart -- and the cat seems to know exactly what it going on! Ha!)
      October 4, 2019 4:01 PM MDT

The poor kitty. That is why I do not watch horror movies. 
      October 4, 2019 5:11 PM MDT

Ha! I don't blame you at all.

My sister shared this video with my brother and me. My brother responded by wondering if the cat was actually watching the movie or perhaps someone just recorded and timed the kitty reactions to the movie soundtrack. Either way, I immensely get a kick out of it. :)
    With how dead-on accurate the cat's responses are, I like to think the video is what it appears to be.

It's a great movie, though! Give it a shot. And Bernard Herrmann's original movie score is superb to me. 
      October 4, 2019 9:21 PM MDT

On youtube, in some of the comments under this video, many people suspect the authenticity of what this appears to be - - Damn them. I've let them ruin my fun a bit, I guess.
    Ha.

I'm going to believe "it is what it is." I want to believe in the magic.
      October 4, 2019 9:29 PM MDT