Active Now

Echooos
Element 99
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The trump is "doing the textbook version of GASLIGHTING". Has he gotcha by the you-know-what or do you just watch and laugh at him?

The trump is "doing the textbook version of GASLIGHTING". Has he gotcha by the you-know-what or do you just watch and laugh at him?

Have ya ever been gaslit by the likes of him? How old were you? 6?

Posted - October 18, 2019

Responses

Usally the things Trump does and says horrifies me but I do like laughing at him when he is the butt of the joke. A couple of days ago there was a meeting at the WH about the situation with Turkey. 20 minutes after the meeting Trump posted a photo of the meeting on twitter and tittle it Nervous Nancy. Trump is the one that looks like a nervous bump on a log that's heading for the mill. I also noticed that in the photo everybody on both sides of the table had notes, note pads and pens in front of them - everybody but Trump so I think that shows Trump goes into a meeting with a closed mind and he leaves a meeting with a closed mind. People around the World are referring  to the photo as The Last Supper and they are comparing the photo to other famous painting. Included a link to the photo of what Trump calls Nervous Nancy and why that photo is being compared to famous paintings. Cheers and happy weekend!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/that-photograph-of-pelosi-and-trump-is-a-work-of-art-some-say-its-a-masterpiece/2019/10/17/9e536b5e-f0e0-11e9-89eb-ec56cd414732_story.html

This post was edited by Nanoose at October 18, 2019 12:39 PM MDT
      October 18, 2019 11:31 AM MDT

That photo is already ICONIC Nanoose and it shows you how removed from self-awareness trump is. He is the silly goose and Nancy is the one IN CONTROL WIELDING THE POWER. The trump sits there gobstomped and totally impotent to do anything about it. SHE WINS he loses and for all time that photo will be the touchstone of his downfall. When Nancy Pelosi stood up and fingerpointed him as she chastized him roundly and he just sat there stunned inept incompetent. You go GIRL! Thank you for your reply Nanoose!  Did you know that Canada is the sixth safest country in the world among 163 countries? Good job! This post was edited by RosieG at October 18, 2019 12:43 PM MDT
      October 18, 2019 12:42 PM MDT