Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The tumbleweed said "IT'S A GREAT DAY FOR CIVILIZATION"! Meanwhile Turkey is STILL SLAUGHTERING KURDS. Why is he so slow to know?

The tumbleweed said "IT'S A GREAT DAY FOR CIVILIZATION"! Meanwhile Turkey is STILL SLAUGHTERING KURDS. Why is he so slow to know?

Posted - October 19, 2019

Responses

I can't believe the things he has been saying in the last week or so like - I don't care who helps the Kurds Russia China or Napoleon Bonaparte - Turkey and the Kurds have to fight it out like kids on a schoolyard - the Kurds are helping ISIS prisoners to escape and so on and so on. I think he is well aware of what is going on but he doesn't care. Cheers and happy weekend!
      October 19, 2019 11:57 AM MDT

I think so too Nanoose. He is not made of human materials. He is made of cold hard marble. Doesn't give a sh** about any of it. As long as he has his base who will continue to kiss his a** he's good. Meanwhile everything around him is disintegrating and he is so out of it he hasn't a clue. A hologram. A cartoon. Not a real life human being. SIGH. More's the pity! Thank you for your reply Nanoose! :)
      October 19, 2019 12:08 PM MDT

He's not slow.. he's in utter denial, comatose understanding skills.. 

A good day for civilisation would be when Trump disappears into obscurity  
      October 19, 2019 3:22 PM MDT

From your lips Addb! Thank you for your reply and Happy Tuesday! :)
      November 5, 2019 7:00 AM MST