Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » If you were at a party and a mob boss said try the limburger it tastse like fingers would you try it?

If you were at a party and a mob boss said try the limburger it tastse like fingers would you try it?

I would. I just watched a cartoon that inspired this question. Cheers and happy weekend!

Posted - October 25, 2019

Responses

I sometimes like a taste that the finger carries to my tastebuds.  I'm not sure I would like tasting the flesh on a finger itself.  It seems that would be like chicken wings.  It's the sauce you like, not the wing, itself.  That is just gross skin and little fat.  Ick!!
    I would have to say, no.
    I would not.
      October 25, 2019 11:47 AM MDT

That depends on what kind of fingers he was talking about  -

chicken fingers - yes
    lady fingers  - quite possibly
    gold fingers - nah, metallic cheese isn't my thing
    sticky fingers - uh... no
    fat fingers - no (gotta watch that cholesterol)
    nimble fingers - no ... who wats "diet" fingers? 
    Rollie fingers (ew!)

Of course since he's a mob boss, he's probably talking about light fingers (lite fingers?) - 25% less calories than regular fingers.
      October 25, 2019 2:27 PM MDT

I wouldn't eat anything Trump suggested.  He is the only mob boss I know of. I hear he loves chocolate cakes.  I'd like to bake him a 500 pound one and make him eat it.  

That would be for just one of his crimes.

Watch Donald Trump Explain In Detail The Cake He Was Eating Whilst He Was Bombing...He Forgets Where

Mmmmm look at that delicious chocolate ca- wait what?!

13/04/2017
    Donald Trump eating chocolate cake
    GETTY IMAGES

We're all suckers for a really good slice o' chocolate cake. We're thinking nice and moist, a chocolate fudge icing, plenty of it, swilled down with a glass of milk (full fat, obvs).

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at October 25, 2019 10:13 PM MDT
      October 25, 2019 8:55 PM MDT

My Grammie would be appalled at his turning over the fork like that and his elbow out.
    Where are his manners??
      October 25, 2019 10:16 PM MDT

Oh, Wait!  I forgot who we were talking about.  
      October 25, 2019 10:16 PM MDT

We got invited to a Cannibals BBQ beach party once while on holiday on a beautiful atoll ......We didn't stay long though when we found to our horror that it was a self catering do... :( 
    Silly thing is,we both got legless before we realized and hopped it ...:( 

October 25, 2019 10:45 PM MDT