Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Language » Who would win...Randy D or Stu in a grammar contest?

Who would win...Randy D or Stu in a grammar contest?

Posted - November 2, 2019

Responses

Sharon, my dear, you were certainly NOT the only member on AnswerBag who changed avatars. I’m just saying. 
    ~
      November 4, 2019 9:32 PM MST

Hey Whitehair, at least you have hair, which is more than can be said for me! In any case, you can always tell it's Sharonna because she's the one always going on and blustering about Trump. Don't like the weather? She will argue that it's Trump's fault. Stock market down? Trump's fault. Earthquake in Peru? Trump's fault. Famine in Africa? Trump's fault. Tsunami in the Pacific? Trump's fault. Heavy traffic anywhere? Trump's fault. Chinese food delivery taking too long? Trump's fault. Long line at your local movie house? Trump's fault. Car accident in Illinois? Trump's fault. Wildfires in California? Trump's fault. Got a parking or traffic ticket? Trump's fault. Ingrown toenail? Trump's fault. Shaving cut? Trump's fault. Toothache? Trump's fault. Noisy kids on your street? Trump's fault. Cell phone not working? Trump's fault. You get the idea.
      November 4, 2019 3:17 PM MST

His denial of climate change may prove to be a factor in everything you list above.

You may be a modern prophet.

November 4, 2019 3:29 PM MST

His denial of climate change may not have much effect on anything. And all of the above were happening before he came along and will continue to happen after he's gone.
      November 4, 2019 3:37 PM MST

• Now I could really laugh, that post of yours is funny. Thank you!
      November 4, 2019 3:39 PM MST

I'll give that a big WHO THE F--- cares?

November 4, 2019 2:36 PM MST

In case they disagree on their corrections, I'll be glad to adjudicate.
      November 4, 2019 3:30 PM MST

• Which one looks better in a wet t-shirt?  Just wonderin'!
      November 4, 2019 4:17 PM MST

November 4, 2019 5:05 PM MST