Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Transportation » What are your top ten (or ten in general) pet peeves about other drivers on the road? Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

What are your top ten (or ten in general) pet peeves about other drivers on the road? Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Bonus Peeve #11. Failing to make a left turn or taking so long to do it that the light turns red
10.  Failing to make a right turn or taking forever to do it when it is legal to do so and traffic conditions allow for it  
9. Driving with a child or a dog on their laps
8. Blocking a lane or road when they are looking for an address, picking up or dropping off, or even worse, stopping to talk to someone else
7.  Speeding to get to a red light or a stop sign
6. Slowing down in front of me just because they see a police car, especially when the officer is on the side of the road and busy doing something else
5. Being on their cell phones and not paying attention to traffic
4. Playing their sound system much too loudly (please note that I didn’t say “playing their music”; usually not anything fit to be called music)
3. Cutting me off
2. Throwing trash out of their car windows
1. Tailgating

Posted - November 2, 2019

Responses

Are you sure you now an old women with all this winging.....For God sake show a bit of patiences.....You must surly realize that your just  pee'ing into the wind again......When will guys ever learn....Cugh....:( 
      November 2, 2019 10:51 PM MDT

• Not doing 10 over in the left lane and doing anything less the speed limit in the right.  Not double flashing when there is a state trooper up ahead.    Oh, and just about any and all driving habits of Quebecers on holiday.
      November 2, 2019 10:56 PM MDT

1.  Failing to use directional signals
    2.  Using directional signal and not turning it off for miles
    3.  Tailgaiting
    4.  Driving too slowly in the passing lane
    5.  Failing to yield when entering a highway
    6.  Failing to signal and pull over when looking for an address and just barely moving
    7.  Slowing down and speeding up when on their phone or texting
    8.  Blasting their horn the instant the light turns green
    9.  Failing to yield to pedestrians
    10.  Over-using their horn. Patience, people - patience.
      November 3, 2019 8:12 AM MST

Won't bother to make a list but two general statements cover it.

Drive like you have some place to go, and drive like you mean to get there.

Lead, follow, or get out of the way.

And for a PS I despise drivers who are practicing leading a funersl.
      November 3, 2019 9:52 AM MST

There are lots of good ones above, so I won't give you ten. Only one...they are driving within a mile of me on my road. Go away people. This post was edited by Element 99 at November 4, 2019 12:51 PM MST
      November 3, 2019 10:46 AM MST

(Comma after the word “away”.)
      November 3, 2019 10:47 AM MST

You missed the missing period after ten.
      November 3, 2019 10:51 AM MST