Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » DRs find marijuana in man’s nose that he’d forgotten smuggling into prison 18 years ago. My question is, "Is it still good to smoke?"

DRs find marijuana in man’s nose that he’d forgotten smuggling into prison 18 years ago. My question is, "Is it still good to smoke?"

After a man attempted to smuggle a small amount of marijuana inside a balloon stuffed in his nose into prison, he thought he accidentally swallowed it and that the cannabis ended up passing through his body.

But that turned out not to be the case because 18 years later doctors inadvertently discovered the marijuana — calcified in his right nostril — during a head scan.

“During a prison visit, the patient’s girlfriend supplied him with a small quantity of marijuana, inside a rubber balloon. In order to evade detection, the patient inserted the package inside his right nostril,” they continued. “Despite effectively smuggling the package past the prison guards, the patient then accidentally pushed the package deeper into his nostril and mistakenly believed he had swallowed it. He remained unaware of the package’s presence until presented with the unusual histopathology report.”

Posted - November 4, 2019

Responses

What was the Dr sniffing about in his nose for....was he looking for the Bogey Man to do some weeding for him :) 
      November 4, 2019 5:28 PM MST

lol

According to the Doctors, an index of suspicion of rhinolith should be maintained in all cases of unilateral nasal symptoms.
    The guy went to the hospital for a CT scan after complaining of headaches .  He told the docs that he had a history of nasal obstruction and infections. The scan turned up a 19 millimeter-by-11 millimeter rhinolith, which was then removed endoscopically.

November 4, 2019 5:33 PM MST

Wish I knew what thst meant...lol
      November 4, 2019 7:54 PM MST

So do I, but it all sounds too damn funny.WTF? lol
      November 4, 2019 7:57 PM MST

It's snort the salt of fing eye'd do...:(
      November 4, 2019 8:35 PM MST

• He should have just shoved it up his azz like normal people do.
      November 4, 2019 5:46 PM MST

IKR? 
    I think I have some leftover from High School

It would be hard to explain why he was trying to dig it out of his man-cave during visiting hours, though.
      November 4, 2019 5:58 PM MST

Amazing what passes for news, isn't it?
      November 4, 2019 8:47 PM MST

It needs to spend 30 days in the hole.
      November 5, 2019 7:58 AM MST

What a freaking moron.
      November 5, 2019 8:01 AM MST