Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Books and Literature » Headlines: Donald Trump, Jr. new book. That means he wrote ANOTHER BOOK? THIS MORON COULDN'T WRITE ANYTHING. NO ONE WILL READ IT ANYWAY

Headlines: Donald Trump, Jr. new book. That means he wrote ANOTHER BOOK? THIS MORON COULDN'T WRITE ANYTHING. NO ONE WILL READ IT ANYWAY

DONALD TRUMP IS A JOKE.  AND HIS JOKE SON IS MAKING PROPOGANDA LACED DIATRIBES DISGUISED AS A BOOK.
THIS IS A JOKE?  NO.  THIS IS TRUMP'S SON, LADEN WITH NEPOTISM, CALLING OUT EVERYONE ELSE WHO HE THINKS IS GUILTY OF NEPOTISM.  HE IS A BILLIONAIRE'S SON.  THE SON WHO THINKS THE BASE ARE HIS PEOPLE.  HIS PEOPLE?   

EVERY WEEKEND HE IS FISHING, HUNTING AND KILLING ANIMALS WITH THE BASE AND WE NEED TO READ THIS CRAP?  WHAT A PIG. WE CARE?  HE WANTS TO RESONATE WITH THE BASE.  HE CRITICIZES HUNTER BIDEN.  
HOW DOES THIS BRAINLESS MORON SLEEP?  SAME AS TRUMP, NO BRAINS.

WHAT A JERK.  WHAT A JERK.  WHAT A JERK.

The Real Story of Donald Trump Jr.

All he ever wanted was to make his dad proud, but things have never turned out quite right for Donald Trump Jr. Even now, despite finding his purpose as a bombastic star of the far right, Junior’s personal life is in shambles and the specter of Robert Mueller looms large. As Julia Ioffe discovers in talking to old friends and Trump World insiders, it’s never been trickier to be the president’s son.

June 21, 2018
The Real Story of Donald Trump Jr.
Illustration by Nigel Buchanan

On a recent Thursday afternoon, Donald Trump Jr. buckled himself into a coach seat on a packed plane—just like any nameless fellow might—and flew west to Utah. There, for a few blissful spring days at a hunting retreat far from his myriad worries in New York and Washington, Donald Trump Jr., eldest son and namesake of the president of the United States, was simply Don.

He rode through the mountains, gabbing with Robert O'Neill, the former Navy SEAL who has said he was first into bin Laden's bedroom and who, after taking careful aim over the shoulder of the terrorist's youngest wife, shot him square in the head, killing him instantly. O'Neill is a big supporter of the president, but he and Don didn't talk politics. “I was really impressed with his knowledge of ballistics and harvesting animals,” O'Neill told me. “I was a sniper in the SEALs, and he knew pretty much what I knew about ballistics.”

More than once during their time together, O'Neill says, Donald Trump Jr. called attention to the fact that he must come off like a walking contradiction. “You didn't think the son of a billionaire would be a hunter,” he said again and again, according to O'Neill.

Posted - November 5, 2019

Responses

• Is it a coloring book? 
    A pop-up book? 
    Maybe a scratch and sniff? 

No.  No.  No.  Let me guess. 
    It's a book that comes with a bonus CD of songs sung by The cast of Glee.

What could he possibly write
    when all evidence seems to indicate that he may not even be able to read.
      November 5, 2019 9:53 AM MST

Many years ago I made a vow to try and get through the rest of my life without hurting people so if I ever meet Don Jr. in a dark ally I'd have to jump on him and do that "why do you keep hitting yourself" to him. Technically it would be him hurting himself so I wouldn't be breaking my vow.  Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at November 5, 2019 2:21 PM MST
      November 5, 2019 10:13 AM MST

He is a HUNTER. He brags about it.  He says things like I am a son of a billionaire but what son of a billionaire is a HUNTER.  He said that.  This is the genius of the prodigal son.  He is a hunter.  What a jerk.  He kills animals and he thinks he is a ballistic expert.  That's what he said. He is an expert in ballistics because he is a HUNTER.

The only Hunter that he needs to worry about is HUNTER BIDEN who is gonna wipe his ass off the earth pretty soon.  Hopefully his dad can display Don and Don Jr. on his wall.  
      November 5, 2019 2:23 PM MST

There is a photo of Dow Jr. holding up a elephant tail and the first time I saw it I got the feeling that he didn't  hack it off the elephant - he had a lackey do it then he mugged for the cameras with it. Frank Zappa has a song about a guy called BaWana Dick and I think it suits Don Jr. to a tee. Cheers!
      November 5, 2019 2:47 PM MST

Funny, I thought the same thing. About this song.... 

Bobby Brown Goes Down
    Hey, there people I'm Don Jr.
    They say I'm the cutest boy in town!
    My car is fast, my teeth are shiny,
    I tell all the girls they can kiss my heine!
    Here I am at a famous school,
    I present sharp and I'm acting cool
    I've got a cheerleader here wants to help
    With my paper let her do all the work
    And maybe later I rape her!
    Oh, god I am the American dream
    I do not think I'm too extreme
    And I'm a handsome son of a bitch,
    I'm gonna get a good job and be real rich!
    (Get a good, get a good, get a good, get a good)
    Womans liberation
    Came creeping all across the nation
    I tell you, people, I was not ready
    When I fucked this Dyke by the name of Freddi!
    She made a little speech then,
    Oh she tried to make me say when
    She had my balls in a vice but she left the dick,
    I guess it's still hooked on but now it shoots to quick!
    Oh, god I am the American dream,
    But now I smell like Vaseline
    And I'm a miserable son of a bitch
    Am I a boy or a lady I don't know which!
    (I wonder, wonder, wonder, wonder)
    So I went out and bought me a leisure suit
    I jingling my change but I'm still kind cute
    Got a job, doing radio promo,
    And none of the jocks can even tell I'm a homo!
    Eventually me and a friend,
    Sort of drifted along into S&M
    I can take about an hour on the tower of power,
    As long as I get my little golden shower
    Oh, god I am the American dream,
    With a spindle up my butt till it makes me scream
    An' I'll do anything to get ahead
    I lay awake nights sayin, ' "Thank you, Fred!"
    Oh God, Oh God, I'm so fantastic!
    Thanks to Freddie, I'm a sexual spastic
    And my name is Bobby Brown
    Watch me now; I'm goin' down,
    And my name is Bobby Brown
    Watch me now; I'm goin' down,
    And my name is Bobby Brown,
    Watch me now, I'm going down
    Haha, yeah, I knew you'd be surprised!
    Source: LyricFind
    Songwriters: Frank Zappa
    Bobby Brown Goes Down lyrics © Kobalt Music Publishing Ltd.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at November 5, 2019 3:33 PM MST
      November 5, 2019 3:31 PM MST

What I find interesting is that when a person continuously judges others, they aren't defining those whom they are judging but rather they are defining themselves. 
      November 29, 2019 6:06 PM MST