Discussion » Questions » Relationships » Does anyone here wish there were more teens here so we could answer their stupid relationship questions? Ah...the good old AB days.

Does anyone here wish there were more teens here so we could answer their stupid relationship questions? Ah...the good old AB days.

Posted - September 14, 2016

Responses

Uh, I'm in the 9th grade. I have a girlfriend who thinks I look like Justin Bieber.  She wants to have sex so she can have a baby that looks like Justin Bieber. Should I, uh, you know, take a chance?

September 14, 2016 1:23 PM MDT

Oh they are still around.  They usually blog the whole thing and it usually is more paragraphs than the Bible Thumper's offer.

I usually say something totally horrid to them, and since they are not from AB as a rule, they need to learn their lesson.   The lesson?  WHO THE FLIPPING, BLEEDING &*()&()&  cares?   And I usually add reasons why no one does.

One or two of those aimed in their direction usually does the trick. 

MS. Evil.

September 14, 2016 1:26 PM MDT

I couldn't care less.

September 14, 2016 1:27 PM MDT

Can you sing?  Can you play an instrument?  How about 20?   You need the genes for the craft as well as the boyish good looks and all that charm you possess.

September 14, 2016 1:27 PM MDT

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

By the way, there's this boy at my school...............................................................................................

September 14, 2016 3:00 PM MDT

That's why I love you Sharon.

September 14, 2016 5:20 PM MDT

LOFL

September 14, 2016 5:21 PM MDT

Many of them are at https://www.question.com/

The stupid is strong there! The all time winner is "How can I keep my basketball coach from noticing that I'm pregnant?"

September 15, 2016 1:07 AM MDT

I have charm?  Whoa!  I can't play any instruments but can do a mean 'Wipeout' on the corner of a school desk. I did win second place in a national lyrics contest for a truck driver's magazine. It was judged by Aaron Tippin so I guess that's legit. 

September 15, 2016 1:08 PM MDT

Some of my friends have teenagers. Teenagers these days are too busy. They have school, extracurricular activities, homework, and friends. They are on their phones talking to their friends. They especially like snap chat. Then they make movies, go swimming, take violin lessons or piano. Then they sleep a lot. So when would they have time?

The ones I know are barely on social media.
      September 15, 2016 1:39 PM MDT

There is always time to get pregnant.

September 21, 2016 3:51 PM MDT

I loved them.  I answered every one of them.  If I did that here, I would get banned, but I always gave really good answers.

September 21, 2016 3:53 PM MDT