Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Language » Have you ever been 'more than happy'?

Have you ever been 'more than happy'?

Posted - November 9, 2019

Responses

Yes.. long time ago when I first joined answerbag, after 6 months of asking questions somebody finally answered one of my questions; I was extatic! Much more than just happy.
      November 9, 2019 6:58 PM MST

I don't know about answerbag but I DO know that feeling from here!
    Happy! Happy! 
    And you were one of those first people who brought that to me...
    Thank you!!!!
    :) :)
      November 10, 2019 12:42 AM MST

Oh.. ''zat right? well you are welcome! 
      November 10, 2019 12:55 AM MST

Being happy is something I do well. 
    I do it because I can.  I prefer it over some of my other options and it feels good.
    I especially like to share happiness when at all possible.
    Sometimes this makes me feel beyond your every day happiness.
    I have the ability to be tickled, ecstatic, jubilant, elated, and even euphoric. (Not all at the same time..but you get my drift. :))
    It depends on what that moment is but I have definitely experienced those 'more than happy' feelings. 

November 10, 2019 12:57 AM MST

Yes I'm often Sleepy ,sometimes Sneezy ,once Bashful,at times Grumpy ,generally Happy ,at  times the Doc and rarely Dopey ...:)

So yes.....I can only admit to saying  I have...:)

The Dopey bit is somewhat of a lie though...:) This post was edited by Nice Jugs at November 10, 2019 8:54 AM MST
      November 10, 2019 4:18 AM MST

Back in '73, I bought a new 360 Yamaha racing motorcycle. It was brutally powerful, and tossed me off the back a few times! After riding it a few weeks, I started to tame it. Then I started to do very well. In fact, I finished in 'the trophies' every week at Glass City Motorsports Park . I was more than happy with the Big Brute! This post was edited by B.H.Wilson at November 10, 2019 8:54 AM MST
      November 10, 2019 8:48 AM MST