Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Questions » Emotions » No matter what your ridiculous belief, you can use that as credibility and get a following and get millions of nut followers: Give examples

No matter what your ridiculous belief, you can use that as credibility and get a following and get millions of nut followers: Give examples

And for you clueless Trump supporters?  Ben Shapiro is the IDIOT sham conservative liar who STARTS violence and consipiracy lies like a pathetic Roger Stone WANNABE.

Posted - November 10, 2019

Responses

You're asking that? LOL
    You know the answer

Let's call it what it is. A Cult of the brain dead

Shapiro is a petite fast-talking, helium sucking weasle "never-Trumper" who couldn't make it in Hollywood so "he" took it to the next level, afixed his lips to Donald's dirtry anus to make a few bucks.

This post was edited by Jon at November 10, 2019 9:13 AM MST
      November 10, 2019 9:03 AM MST

How's my favorite Gayngel?  Who's my fave?  You.  LOLOL

Angel Goat can jump much higher than the default goat. Additionally, holding Special drastically reduces fall speed, making it possible to glide across the map or line up precision landings. With the goat you can get to robot goat and make the game bug a lot by put to many

I
     couldn't copy/paste the picture, but apparantly there is a GOAT GAME ON THE INTERNET where there are Angel Goats and they fight the other kind.  ???

https://goatsimulator.gamepedia.com/Angel_Goat_(Mutator)

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at November 10, 2019 9:11 AM MST
      November 10, 2019 9:05 AM MST

Oh my God.  If you want to really get disgusted, you watch that jerk.  You get disgusted because this is not a stand-up routine or a SNL skit. This guy is serious.  And what is nauseating is that he has slavish followers.  WHO VOTE.
      November 10, 2019 9:13 AM MST

NO THANK YOU!

That self-righteous zionist munchkin makes me gag when I hear him squealing
      November 11, 2019 6:35 PM MST

Not answering the question.
    Just wishing you a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Sharonna.

Hope it's a great day, good food, time with the people you love the best, and some lovely treats and surprises.
    I hope the year again brings you everything you desire.

love,
    Manna
      November 10, 2019 8:37 PM MST