Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Politics » When Trump loses, will you revolt? How far will you go? Will you peacefully MARCH or will you throw things like bullets?

When Trump loses, will you revolt? How far will you go? Will you peacefully MARCH or will you throw things like bullets?

No.  I did not misspeak.  I meant you can throw rocks, for example, and it will work like a bullet if you throw it hard enough and use enough of your hatred and resentment erased in one moment in front of your eyes.   I understand.  That is how AMERICA felt when Trump stole the last election.  But we have had it and we are taking back our COUNTRY.  And it is FOR YOUR OWN GOOD.  Not the ONE PERCENT.  Not the RACISTS nor the EVANGELICAL ZEALOTS.  FOR ALL OF US.    You deluded as well as WE AWARE people.  We love the browns, gays and different and alike as well.  We need all of us.  We need to learn compassion and compromise and not fear that your brother is stealing what is yours as a right and not theirs at all.  Slavery is dead.  And allowing THIS PIG to reign is indentured and voluntary slavery.  PLEASE LET GO AND LET GOD.

Posted - November 11, 2019

Responses

Revolt? REVOLT?  I'll be dancing in the street!
      November 11, 2019 8:26 AM MST

You are the object "THEY" will be flinging the objects at like bullets.  Me too.  I'm directing this at the violent Trumpers.  
      November 11, 2019 8:28 AM MST

NYC is mostly democratic.  I don't think we'll see a lot of violent Trump around. :)
      November 11, 2019 8:29 AM MST

Leave it to the New Yorkers to build a WALL OF STRONG INTELLIGENT FREE THINKING PEOPLE.  GO NEW YORK.
      November 11, 2019 8:35 AM MST

i wont revolt, but i will simply shed an imaginary tear because it will be the end of a quite nice era. even tho trump didnt changed much things in his country yet but anyways 
      November 11, 2019 9:47 AM MST

As long as the election is fair and electorial votes counted normally, I will accept the results.

November 20, 2019 3:48 PM MST