Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » How do Hoes differ today than Hoes of days gone past?

How do Hoes differ today than Hoes of days gone past?

Posted - November 12, 2019

Responses

Modern hoes are made of a better grade of steel and have stronger handles.
      November 12, 2019 5:31 PM MST

I hear you. I have a few hoes and put them to work in the yard
      November 13, 2019 11:36 AM MST

Hos now are not even called that.  They are rented for arm candy if they are smart.  Look at Melania Trump.  That is one successful whore and she only had to sell her soul which wasn't worth two cents to begin with. I'd call that a bargain made with the devil.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at November 12, 2019 8:28 PM MST
      November 12, 2019 6:26 PM MST

The only How dy Hoe Who came to my mind
    :)

November 12, 2019 8:28 PM MST

Just kidding around there with my answer.
      November 13, 2019 5:05 AM MST

That's the Christmas poo! LOLOLOL
      November 13, 2019 11:35 AM MST

Definitely!

November 13, 2019 7:43 PM MST

Wear fewer clothes when advertising their wares on the street.
    Carry mobile phones - probably for security.
    Probably have hidden camera surveillance for evidence in case of abuse.
    May have much tighter electronic security on their workplaces and homes.
    Have easier access to antibiotics, contraception and better quality condoms.
    Have better legal help in the event of rape.
    Have a wider range of choices of addictive drugs.
    I read an article about one who wore a pet python for protection. She's put it up on top of the fridge when she needed to work. That seems likely a pretty modern thing.
      November 13, 2019 12:27 AM MST

An intelligent response to my Dumb question. LOL
    That made my day! 

All great points and the Python thingy sounds pretty awesome to me. I am one of those who finds snakes graceful and beautiful.  
    I too had a Python once. His name was "Fidel" lol. He was so soothing and relaxing. I believe he was bout 7 feet long before his untimely demise. He never bit me and was content to just hang around my neck and lap while I watched TV, listened to music or read.

November 13, 2019 11:34 AM MST

• How much time you got brother?  Hoes today ain't nothing but work and needs.
      November 13, 2019 6:25 AM MST

The stage is yours

1-2-3-GO!

lol
      November 13, 2019 11:30 AM MST

I was out with a group of women a few weeks ago and one of them mentioned she'd read a book called "Ho Tactics" and found it helpful in landing guys to pay for stuff. I was both appalled and curious at the same time. I genuinely did not believe it was a thing. The short version is that it could have been called "How to lie and cheat your way into the pockets of men who fall for you." I read a fair amount of it before I lost all faith in humanity. I cannot comprehend how people who do those things live with themselves after. Anyway, it now occupies a spot on my virtual bookshelf right next to a book called "The Sociopath Next Door." They're the same book. Mostly. 

That said, the modern ho is, frankly, a soulless b*tch. Hoes of days gone by had little choice. Women had little opportunity to build their own wealth. The only way they could have a comfortable life was by attracting a man of means and finding a way to keep him. And, I believe those arrangements were understood. The guy knew the woman was working with what she had and accepted it. 

I really don't care what two consenting adults do. If a guy wants to pour his cash into a woman and a woman wants to live off a man, so be it, so long as they both are ok with their arrangement. The second someone starts deceiving, it's crap. 
      November 13, 2019 9:05 PM MST