Active Now

Chief Ten Beers
Discussion » Statements » I am officially signing out . Please direct all correspondance to Twinkle Dink. OK?

I am officially signing out . Please direct all correspondance to Twinkle Dink. OK?

Twinkle Dink will be handling all of my Mugger responsibilities including but not limited to anything pertaining to Trump, Cannabis, and inappropriate innuendo during my absence. Warm Regard, Goatzart (aka Jon) 

Posted - November 14, 2019

Responses

Have a safe trip and let us know that you've arrived safely. :)
      November 14, 2019 9:26 AM MST

I'll see ya when I see ya I guess.  I have no idea what this is about.  Obviously you are not PB'd or you couldn't say farewll, so GOOD luck and fond thoughts and best wishes and all that sort of .....  you know... see ya.  
      November 14, 2019 9:28 AM MST

• He's just being a silly goat.  He's disassembling and packing up all his stuff  AKA "Goat Central" to move over a thousand miles for us to be together.  So, while in transit and while setting up his new liar at my place, God help me, he is likely to be offline for a bit.
      November 14, 2019 9:40 AM MST

WAIT!  WAIT!  WAIT!  I don't know what is going on on Goat Mountain or wonderful Twinkle land but I was just writing JA about how wonderful I thought you were and how you helped me in so many ways.  I just came over to this side from messaging to see if I had any notifications and now you are leaving?  Is Goat o.k.?  Are you going to the hospistal?  What can I do to help????
      November 14, 2019 9:43 AM MST

• Everything is fine.  Never been better.  He's currently moving so that we can be together and will likely be offline for a few days.  Here's a link that might explain it all.  You're so sweet to be concerned Merlin.

https://answermug.com/forums/topic/94144/its-official-muggers-after-3-years-of-a-long-distance-relation/view/page/1
      November 14, 2019 10:03 AM MST

• Dear Jon, 

I don't mind standing in for you while you are uprooting "Goat Central" and moving to a new headquarters but please tell me this doesn't mean I have to, in your absence, continually go-after m2c over every post she makes.  What say we leave her alone while you're moving and give her a break.  LOL!

Both she and Trump will still be around in a few days.  You can pick up where you left off then.
      November 14, 2019 9:44 AM MST

Thinking of you - -
    :)

Be Well
      November 14, 2019 9:47 AM MST

Hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
      November 14, 2019 8:12 PM MST