Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I WANT RULES THAT ARE FAIR APPLIED EQUALLY TO EVERYONE. No more no less. Who can object to that?

I WANT RULES THAT ARE FAIR APPLIED EQUALLY TO EVERYONE. No more no less. Who can object to that?

The wealthy should stop cheating their way through life. So should the poor. So should the EVERYONE.

Pay what you owe. Don't cheat. Be honest and honorable. The obscenely wealthy will always obscenely wealthy. So what? I do not care as long as they pay THEIR FAIR SHARE. PERIOD! Any questions? SERIOUSLY?

Posted - November 14, 2019

Responses

The problem is that those who make the rules are CHEATING AND LYING ABOUT THE RULES AND WHAT THEY MEAN.

I call this one a Constitutional Crisis. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at November 17, 2019 2:18 AM MST
      November 14, 2019 3:27 PM MST

I know Sharon. How the he** do we fix that? thank you for your reply! :)
      November 17, 2019 2:18 AM MST

Pay their fair share...so you want a flat tax? Everyone pays the same percent of tax? 

The half of the country who does not pay tax at all will be upset.
      November 14, 2019 3:46 PM MST

Rules are not made to suits all people Rosie, they are in place to favour the powerful and wealthy only....If you cant afford to pay for law you're certainly only going to get the thin edge of the wedge every time....
    In most all cases ,it's who you know that matters the most....:( 
      November 14, 2019 3:51 PM MST

I know sweetie. How do we fix that? I mean clearly it's broken. There has to be a way to get we the people involved in things that control our lives. I'm not smart enough to figure out how but I am smart enough to want to change the way things are. SIGH. Will I live long enough to see any changes? I dunno. Thank you for your reply D and Happy Sunday to thee! :)
      November 17, 2019 2:20 AM MST

Neither of us will live long enough to witness global change....What is happening now is like an incurable cancer  that is growing faster every day and infecting nearly everybody with its greed gene.... 
      November 17, 2019 5:16 AM MST

I never imagined anything like this could take over the world. Maybe in countries that were always entirely CORRUPT but not in the U.K. or the USA or Canada or any of our other LONG-TERM TRUSTWORTHY allies. But here we are and how did we get here and even more important why are so many people so willing to walk that road? Since forever Russia was almost an epithet. Now we scrape and bow down to Putin..well dementia don does 24/7. What's worse his adoring worshippers support him in that endeavor. What are ya gonna do when the well runs dry? Die of thirst of course. Thank you for your reply D. What's happened so far is DISASTROUS. Worse to come. Count on it. :(
      November 17, 2019 5:30 AM MST

Yes, I have some questions. Could you be more specific on what you mean by "fair share"? Does it mean everyone pays more? Does it mean everyone pays less? Does it mean everyone pays the same? Does it mean the middle class pays less because they are middle class? Does it mean the poor pay just as much tax even though they are poor? Does it mean that the rich pay more (their "fair share") because they are rich? Or do you mean something different altogether when you say "fair share"?
      November 17, 2019 5:55 AM MST