Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » What are the requirements for you specifically to choose a friend online?

What are the requirements for you specifically to choose a friend online?

Posted - November 16, 2019

Responses

Of course you are included my dear!  We have been friends and known each other for years!  I look forward to seeing your other pages and knowing you better.  I'm cleaning the truck right now but this evening I will browse over that way!
    Thank up for opening the invitation and talk to ya soon!  Have a great day! :) :)
      November 17, 2019 1:19 PM MST

I don't do that anymore. I've been online long enough to know that internet relationships aren't real at all. Anyone of you could disappear without notice and not even tell your so-called "friends". I would like to think that the people I consider my friends would be considerate enough to tell me that it's time for them to move on, but the odds are against me.
      November 17, 2019 11:10 AM MST

• I am one of those persons who will finally disappear without notice. My husband had a stroke in summer, and he does not work with the internet, he is not even interested in which forums I roam. He is 86 and I will be 84 in 3 days. We live alone in the U.S. When I close my eyes for good, I will give you all 3 days notice - hahaha!!!
      November 17, 2019 11:25 AM MST

Huge Hugs and Loves and Giggles, Whitehair! :) :)
      November 17, 2019 1:21 PM MST

I don't ever plan on checking out from here unless JA closes shop.  BUT, if for some unforeseen I have to fly away, I"ll follow suit with Whitehair!!  :) :)  
      November 17, 2019 1:28 PM MST

That last post was supposed to go under you.  Sorry! But, you probably figured that out.
    You'd think I was new or something!! Big Giggles!
      November 17, 2019 1:31 PM MST

Thank You Whitehair! :) :)
    And ...
    Even though it is past midnight by and hour, 
    Happy Thanksgiving!!
    I have many things to be thankful for and I am very thankful for the AP and for your friendship.
    Hugs and Loves!  Love, Merlin :) :)
      November 29, 2019 2:01 AM MST

• Thank you, Merlin - especially for the hugs. I also cherish friendships, which I find real, even if I never saw that certain person in front of my eyes. What they write, tells a lot about their characters. Therefore I like real avatars so much, they are precious. But I also can understand that some hold back with this for privacy reasons. Love you too! Karin. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at November 29, 2019 8:37 PM MST
      November 29, 2019 10:52 AM MST

If you ask me, I will friend you.  I am honored to friend anyone who asks unless they are some malicious troll person.  Or that Trash person who drives people nuts for no reason at all.  
      November 29, 2019 10:54 AM MST

• As far as I know, we are friends already for a longer time. I just checked my friends list - there you are - - and I am glad.
      November 29, 2019 11:24 AM MST