Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » Prince Andrew gets three minutes of national news. Two cops in Detroit shot, no national news.

Prince Andrew gets three minutes of national news. Two cops in Detroit shot, no national news.

Priorities? I only know about the Detroit cops because we are 50 miles away and it is local.

Posted - November 21, 2019

Responses

We are generalizing and there maybe one that is not a crook...can you prove that the ones you said are completly honest....can you or I prove we are as well...not really,only those that know us as indeviguals have and chance of that.....:(
      November 25, 2019 5:22 AM MST

You are generalizing. "We" are not. Since you made the assertion, the onus is on you. Can you prove that any one of these people were not honest? I doubt it.
      November 25, 2019 5:46 AM MST

It works both ways I'm afraid....myself ,I cannot prove either way,but I do know that so many of our English famous politician ,high ups in our police force and all  religious  institutions are just as bad as the Epstein guy...
    So many think  untouchable until they get so blasÄ— about it and start making stupid mistakes 
      November 25, 2019 8:57 PM MST

Our Congresswoman Marcie Kaptur. Good role model. For the rest of Congress.
      November 25, 2019 9:43 AM MST

We don't hear much about any American  politicians apart from the current president here in England...I don't suppose you hear much about our's either....
    I can't think of one of ours that I think is normal....apart from the ex UKIP guy that resigned...Nigel Larage...
      November 25, 2019 9:05 PM MST

I heard about the Detroit cops on Fox this morning. I did not see the story though just mention.  
      November 21, 2019 6:37 PM MST

It was a domestic violence call. Long live the queen.
      November 23, 2019 4:28 PM MST

Yep...just an 'Oh, by the way...'.
      November 25, 2019 9:44 AM MST

I am sure they had a story on it. I just missed it. I only seen the "tease" for the story. 
      November 25, 2019 10:45 AM MST

Prince Andrew deserves 3 hours of news and I pray someone like Rowan Farrow gets behind the story.  Prince Andrew is up to his neck in scandal about hanging around with a CHILD MOLESTER and we all KNOW he knew about it.  He participated in sex with some of the girls.  

He is the ugliest man alive, and I cannot imagine what those girls must have thought seeing those big buck teeth advancing towards their face for a big kiss. It was probably like Frenching Bugs Bunny.  ICK. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at November 25, 2019 9:40 AM MST
      November 23, 2019 4:39 PM MST

Well put Sharona......he's been up to those antic's for years..and you can't say that his team of advisers , police protection squads ,government ministers and god knows who else protecting him from prosecution... 
      November 23, 2019 7:23 PM MST

I see no difference at ALL between him and Feinstein.  It is revolting.  I hear (I was in the grocery store looking at the garbage newspaper headlines on the stands )and one said FEINSTEIN TO BE EXHUMED.  I wonder if it is true.  I think he was murdered.  This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at November 25, 2019 8:18 PM MST
      November 25, 2019 10:54 AM MST

Is he the one that twenty guards were making sure he didn't kill hisself in his own multi milion dollar prison 
    Those same gaurds are staying Stum over how her managed to kill hisself  unaided ......,I don't think they will give any evidence that for sure will put a rope around all of their necks....

Some lowly mug will be made for foot the blame for sure and he'll either  be wacked or become exceeding rich overnight....
      November 25, 2019 8:27 PM MST

Why would they bury him so quickly ,I would have thought that your government or legal systen would have insisted he was kept on ice for as long as it takes for the truth to be known ...
    Yes of course he was murdered ....so many other of his big wig friends would have made sure if that...or maybe the Royal protection squad....

November 25, 2019 8:33 PM MST

Rowan Ronan Farrow.
      November 24, 2019 10:50 PM MST

Please don't Diss Bugs Bunny.....He might have Nits and Bucks teeth ,but the worst he's ever done maybe is steal carrots and then Hop it ....
    He's also always concerned about Medical Physicians as well by the sound of it....:)  
      November 25, 2019 9:12 PM MST

because people get shot almost everyday.

and there are some countries that people get killed and no ones ever knows ..... (*crickets sound * )
      November 23, 2019 6:25 PM MST

Blame it on any number of factors, the news channels are not in the News Business anymore.  They are in the Business of monetizing  everything.  Two cops getting shot will not have viewers tuning ig in. Prince Andrew caught in another scandal will.

Call it the Reality TV Syndrome. 
      November 24, 2019 10:10 PM MST