Discussion » Questions » Health and Wellness » Has anyone else been unusually tired this month?

Has anyone else been unusually tired this month?

I just carried three small paving stones from the side yard to the backyard and I had to sit down and recuperate.  My heart was racing as if I'd just run around the block and I was out of breath.  What's wrong with me?

Posted - November 25, 2019

Responses

Perhaps you are not getting enough exercise. But you should ask a real doctor instead of randos on the Internet like us.
      November 25, 2019 1:24 PM MST

That happened to my wife for more than a year, and she is usually bursting with energy. She has AFIB and didn't know it until I checked her pulse, which was very irregular. She is much better now after a minor surgical procedure. Check yours, then go see a doctor.
      November 25, 2019 1:52 PM MST

• Yep - I know exactly what you are talking about, E99. We are sitting in the same boat concerning our spouses.
      November 25, 2019 4:23 PM MST

That's not a lot....my dads in his fifties and still picks up and walks carring 2cwt. (224 Lbs ) of sand or cement...he lifts a lot more at times to when putting Steels in...
    If your sugar levels are low ,you will be weak and feel the weight more and feel tierd quickly...
      November 25, 2019 9:25 PM MST

Sorry....this is a reply to Melshmael below and not to your answer...:( 
    Please forward this message on please...or mark it ( Not known at this address )     :) 
      November 25, 2019 9:30 PM MST

• I do not know how to do that, Nice Jugs. I hope he read your error message. Do not worry. I am healthy - and my hubby cannot do anything anymore.
      November 26, 2019 12:29 PM MST

To be honest, I don't either.....lol...but being me ,I'll try anything once to get out of work quickly....
    Thankfully all my grand parents are still fully mobile and i just hope your partner is comfortable and not suffering at all or in to much pain...
    He's so lucky to have you still to care for him......:) 
      November 26, 2019 1:24 PM MST

• Thanks, NJ, and I am so glad I still can do almost everything. We will be married 63 years next March. My promising him to be there for him in sickness and in health stands forever. That means - of course - doing nothing else than housework, driving him 3 times per week to Hemodialysis and shopping groceries on those drives. That is it. I am so glad I can use the internet and can communicate to relatives and friends that way. We both live alone in the US, the rest of the family lives in Europe. We want to be independent of nursing homes as long as we can manage. I am a happy smiling "girl" - the alternative is not allowed by me....
      November 26, 2019 2:11 PM MST

There is nothing better to hope for Mrs W.H ....what more can we be more grateful of in life apart from passing away peacefully and knowing you have never hurt others to much while living our  lives ....  :) 
      November 26, 2019 2:40 PM MST

Later today I carried a 50 pound bag of gravel from the street in front to the backyard and didn't feel tired at all.  Dama fi no. This post was edited by CallMeIshmael at November 25, 2019 5:02 PM MST
      November 25, 2019 4:51 PM MST

See a doctor ASAP.
      November 25, 2019 5:02 PM MST

It was side effects from FlowMax.  No biggie.
      November 26, 2019 7:31 AM MST

No. I changed my food and it made a HUGE difference.  That is what I am going on and on about with living food versus cooked.  It makes a big difference.  Get yourself a cold press juicer and juice your own organic vegetables.  Your life will change.

I cannot diagnose you, but it sounds like high blood pressure.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at November 25, 2019 9:08 PM MST
      November 25, 2019 3:39 PM MST

I saw a show once where instead of the modern civilized people visiting primitive island culture, they brought some native So. Pacific Islanders to NYC.  When the host opened a can of yams to feed them, the islanders looked very concerned and asked the crew, "Does she know they are dead?"  That made a big impression on me because I remember asking myself that same question about when I saw my mother opening canned vegetables. 
      November 25, 2019 4:57 PM MST

Sounds like heart issues. Go to doc. 
      November 25, 2019 5:09 PM MST

It was a reaction to a new medication.  No biggie.
      November 26, 2019 7:36 AM MST

Glad you are ok. 
      November 26, 2019 7:41 AM MST

Lots of possible reasons, some innocuous, some serious---

Worth a doctor visit if it continues.

In medicine, decompensation is the functional deterioration of a structure or system that had been previously working with the help of allostatic compensation. Decompensation may occur due to fatigue, stress, illness, or old age. When a system is "compensated", it is able to function despite stressors or defects.

Allostasis refers to the active maintainence (sic) of stability of the internal milieu carried out via the initiation of broad shifts in hormonal, behavioral, and autonomic pathways to match a perceived or anticipated challenge.

November 25, 2019 5:51 PM MST

Thanks, Tom.  It was a reaction to FlowMax.
      November 26, 2019 7:48 AM MST

Glad it wasn't too serious.
      November 27, 2019 7:58 PM MST

mercury HAS been in retrograde most of this month 
      November 25, 2019 6:03 PM MST

Yeah...and it is also in our water.
      November 25, 2019 6:07 PM MST

My doctor told me that Mercury is in Uranus. I told him I didn't believe in astrology, he said he didn't either - his thermometer broke.
      November 26, 2019 1:57 AM MST

It's a good job that the weather is cool and Mercury  is not on the eyes then....:)D 
      November 26, 2019 1:32 PM MST