Active Now

WelbyQuentin
Element 99
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Celebrities » Can you pinpoint the moment in time for you when you could not deny that Johnnie Depp got OLD? When did that one happen?

Can you pinpoint the moment in time for you when you could not deny that Johnnie Depp got OLD? When did that one happen?

Posted - November 28, 2019

Responses

This is not a cute man anymore.  He has morphed into a weirdo.

November 28, 2019 9:19 PM MST

I’m trying to find the Trump-obsession angles of this post, but they don’t immediately leap out at me. Wow, you’ve hidden them pretty well for once. Care to share one, Sharon?

November 29, 2019 9:40 PM MST

It's so obvious.

Johnny Depp jokes about killing Donald Trump in Glastonbury appearance

‘When was the last time an actor assassinated a president?’ star asks crowd at a drive-in cinema at the festival

Johnny Depp joked about assassinating Donald Trump during an appearance at Glastonbury.

The actor received a rock star welcome during the event at Cineramageddon – a drive-in cinema on the Somerset site.

He introduced his 2004 film The Libertine along with director Julian Temple but began talking about the US president following questions from the 1,500-strong audience.

“I think he needs help and there are a lot of wonderful dark, dark places he could go,” Depp said, to cheers from the crowd.

“It is just a question – I’m not insinuating anything. By the way, this is going to be in the press. It will be horrible. I like that you are all a part of it.

“When was the last time an actor assassinated a president?” he asked in reference to the death of Abraham Lincoln by John Wilkes Booth in 1865.

“I want to clarify, I am not an actor. I lie for a living. However, it has been a while and maybe it is time,” he added.

Depp, who arrived in a blue vintage Cadillac, was greeted with crowds of screaming fans holding phones.

Advertisement
    This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at November 29, 2019 10:32 PM MST
      November 29, 2019 10:30 PM MST