Discussion » Questions » Travel » When was the last time someone threw YOU under a bus?

When was the last time someone threw YOU under a bus?

When you throw someone under a bus, isn't it usually because you are panicked? Everyone knows what you are doing.  Everyone knows you are a sniveling coward who will do anything to save your skin.  

Posted - November 30, 2019

Responses

When I was very young and a secretary I answered my bosses phone and it was the president of the company.  I told my boss Mr. Bxxx was on the line.   My boss was a first-class fool.  He picked up the phone in his office and said Hi Mr. Bccccc.   Wrong name.  I heard him say that his secretary told him it was the other Mr. B.  I had saved him from most-likely firing twice and decided I would not save him again.  I didn't.

I didn't have to throw him under the bus, I just let him do it to himself.  I knew he would.

He would have thrown anyone under a bus and never thought twice.  Mr. B knew I didn't make the mistake my boss claimed.  Everyone made fun of that buffoon.   We were all glad for him to be gone. This post was edited by Thriftymaid at December 1, 2019 8:13 AM MST
      November 30, 2019 11:27 PM MST

I had an uncle who was a bus mechanic for Toledo RTA. He worked under the buses.
      December 1, 2019 12:12 AM MST

Yeah, right! They know better.

~
      December 1, 2019 8:12 AM MST