Active Now

Malizz
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Politics » WHO is CHARLIE??????

WHO is CHARLIE??????

Posted - December 3, 2019

Responses

Chuck "the Shyster" Schumer
      December 3, 2019 10:06 AM MST

I thought that too, but that drawing looks nothing like Schumer.  I guess it is him decrepit and aging.  
      December 3, 2019 10:10 AM MST

IK..He has a stache
    Chuckles the douche is an embarrassment to the dems. We need a party overhaul
      December 3, 2019 10:16 AM MST

I'm no fan of Schumer. He is in bed with big money.  I know.  So is Pelosi. Puppets on strings.  
      December 3, 2019 10:18 AM MST

Corporate Shills like Trump, but not racist and less corrupt
      December 3, 2019 10:25 AM MST

I am a TURK.  I am a Progressive.  

TOP DEFINITION

Young Turk (n), 1. Young progressive or insurgent member of an institution, movement, or political party. 2. Young person who rebels against authority or societal expectations
    The Young Turks of the Republican Party rallied to speak out against George Bush.
    by JewJitsu123 February 25, 2010

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at December 4, 2019 4:12 PM MST
      December 3, 2019 10:45 AM MST

That's the original Colonel Sanders of KFC. He was in the Swamp because Trump was trying to force him to start producing the 7 secret herbs  and spices in China. Cheers!   

December 3, 2019 10:12 AM MST

I would think he would throw him in a cage in Russia.  But, I don't think they are allowed to eat anything vegetable in Russia.  Just potatoes.  
      December 3, 2019 10:17 AM MST

Ya but if he would of done that the price of Trumps KFC diners would of remained the same. The reason Trump wanted to have the 7 secret herbs and spices produced in China is because China would of produced them cheaper which would of cut the  price of Trumps KFC diners by 10%. Cheers!
      December 3, 2019 10:31 AM MST

Thank you.  I  did not know that you were a foreign relations genius.  And I bow to your tariff expertese.  
      December 3, 2019 10:51 AM MST

LOL
    That's funny.
    Here's a fun story. My grandfather was the Statler-Hilton Hotel manager in Boston years ago. Colonel Sanders booked a room. My grandfather made sure he received all the accommodations necessary for a man of his wealth and stature in society.  According to my grandfather, the evening after checking in, Sanders came down from his room and exited the elevator on his way out to dinner. As he was crossing the lobby, he placed a finger against one nostril and blew a disgusting snot-jet onto the lobby floor. My grandpa was disgusted and never ate at KFC. lol

December 3, 2019 10:24 AM MST

WE ALWAYS learn so much from the both of you.  CHEERS NAN,  CHEERS GOAT!
      December 3, 2019 10:50 AM MST

I gave you Asker's Pick after the first two sentences.  True.  

But the last sentence was more shocking than a Stephen King.   You know what I mean?  Like when in Misery Stephen has the fan taking a sledehammer to the authors legs?  This last sentence of yours was a Stephen.  

I will remember NOTHING else ever about that man.  It speaks volumes.  I think your grandfather should have let himself into the COLONEL'S room and wiped that colllected spewtum on his FKING pillowcase.  
      December 3, 2019 10:56 AM MST

That's exactly what the Russian immigrants in my neighborhood do.  They are disgusting.

Added:  And they spit whatever they cough up into the street. This post was edited by SpunkySenior at December 3, 2019 4:18 PM MST
      December 3, 2019 11:05 AM MST

I don't like Russians. They are vulgarians 
      December 4, 2019 4:12 PM MST

Times 20!
      December 4, 2019 6:39 PM MST

charlie is the name of my dog

December 3, 2019 12:04 PM MST

:) :)!!
      December 3, 2019 1:19 PM MST

Why was he in the White House?   Was he that rescue dog Trump awarded a medal to? 
      December 3, 2019 4:07 PM MST

I learned a lot, like Nanoose, by reading this thread.  Thanks. :)

I must admit.  The first two "Charlies" that popped into my head were:
    My many goldfish named "Charlie."  Much like Kidddas53 and his dog, it was a personal  Charlie.
    And, 
    Charlie Sheen.

This post was edited by Merlin at December 3, 2019 4:10 PM MST
      December 3, 2019 1:22 PM MST

Charlie Sheen?  I have not tho0ught of that Turkey since Trump got elected.  Trump kind of stole the thunder from every psycho that was once in the news.  Charlie has kind of faded from the limelight.  Your fish was named after a tuna?  
      December 3, 2019 4:11 PM MST

I know! Charlie Sheen was a super star there for a while with the show 2 and 1/2 men.  He made over a million bucks an episode.  Not too bad for 23 minutes of work. Between his shady women and drugs, he was up for the biggest f*ck-up in the business there for a while.
    You're right.  Then, along came Trump, stealing his thunder.  What a thief Trump is! 
    I miss the love/hate relationship we had with Charlie.

I'm smiling.  Yes, indeed!  My first pet was a feeder goldfish bought for me at a pet store.  I believe he was 10 cents.  (5 cents if m&d bought in bulk but they only desired one. :))
    He was my birthday present when I was 5 years old.  We didn't have a lot of money, as you can see.
    That didn't matter though, I loved my goldfish.  Not having any practice at naming anything except my stuffed animals, I wasn't sure what to name him.
    My dad came up with the name Charlie in honor of "Charlie" the chicken of the sea, Tuna. 
    How smart you are to put that together. :)  I'm not sure how many people would have. :) 

My first Charlie was my favorite.  I wanted to do everything him.  One night, it was time for me to take a bath.  I loved him so much, I thought he might like to join me.  I figured he swam all day and I was going to swim, in a way, and we could swim together!
    When mom started to fill the tub, I ran and brought Charlie's bowl into the bathroom. I dumped him and his gravel and his little sprig of fake plant in with me.
    I was so happy!!  
    Moments later, mom walked in.  I told her that Charlie wanted to take a bath and get clean with me.
    I was giddy with happiness!  I splashed and watched him float around.  I thought he was having a blast. 
    The next day we had a burial for Charlie in the backyard.
    Then, I wasn't so happy.
    I found another "Charlie" after the proper mourning period for a feeder fish.  In case you were wondering, for a 5 year old, that is about 6 months.
    This Charlie never wanted to take a bath with me but we did have many adventures together most feeder goldfish don't.  :) :)

This post was edited by Merlin at December 4, 2019 11:59 PM MST
      December 4, 2019 11:48 PM MST

If I am not mistaken, I believe the cartoon refers to Rep. Charles Rangel of New York State.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Rangel#2008%E2%80%932010:_Ethics_issues_and_censure

The cartoon is probably circa 2010 or 2011.
      December 4, 2019 4:22 PM MST

Mystery solved - I goggled Charles Rangel + Trump and he does seem like the kind of guy Trump would keep in his swamp. Cheers!

December 4, 2019 7:03 PM MST