Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » It looks like ROCKET MAN is going to kill DOTARD for us. Am I a traitor for being on Korea's side? Trump is causing a NUCLEAR WAR NOW.

It looks like ROCKET MAN is going to kill DOTARD for us. Am I a traitor for being on Korea's side? Trump is causing a NUCLEAR WAR NOW.

If KIMMY aims a rocket at Trump's Oval Office?  I will personally fly up to
Korea's SACRED KIM JONG MOUNTAIN and kiss his sacred feet.  THANK YOU, SAINT KIM, FOR DOING FOR AMERICA WHAT ALL OF CONGRESS COULD NOT ACCOMPLISH.  

North Korea Threatens To Send US A ‘Christmas Gift’ And Trump Reverts To Calling Kim Jong Un ‘Rocket Man’

JOHN SEXTONPosted at 1:01 pm on December 4, 2019

SHARE ON FACEBOOK
SHARE ON TWITTER

A war of words between President Trump and North Korea has escalated this week. It started Tuesday with a member of North Korea’s Foreign Ministry suggesting the US should choose what kind of “Christmas Gift” it wanted. North Korea has set the end of the year as deadline for some kind of progress on stalled denuclearization talks with the US. So this was seen as a threat that North Korea could soon launch another long-range missile if it doesn’t receive some sanctions relief this month:

SEE ALSO: Hmmm: Murkowski dings House Dems for making impeachment process more partisan than it needed to be

In a statement translated on the state news agency, Ri Thae Song, a first vice minister at the North Korean Foreign Ministry working on US affairs, accused US policy makers of leveraging talks with Kim Jong Un for domestic political gain.

“The dialogue touted by the US is, in essence, nothing but a foolish trick hatched to keep the DPRK bound to dialogue and use it in favor of the political situation and election in the US,” Ri said, using the acronym for North Korea’s official name, the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea.

“It is entirely up to the US what Christmas gift it will select to get,” added Ri.

In 2017, North Korea referred to its first test launch of an intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM) as a “gift” for the US on the Fourth of July holiday.

A few hours later, President Trump said Kim Jong Un “likes sending rockets up, doesn’t he? … That’s why I call him Rocket Man.” Rocket Man is the name Trump gave Kim in 2017 when tensions with North Korea were highest. He stopped using that name after the Singapore summit last June. Moments later, Trump took it up another notch by talking about the strength of the US military in response to a question about North Korea.

RECOMMENDED
  • McConnell's warning shot: Senate Dems better cooperate in impeachment rules, or else

“We have peace and at least speaking for myself I have a very good personal relationship and he has with me,” Trump said. He continued, “I’m possibly the only one he has that kind of relationship with in the world.”

Trump added, “Now we have the most powerful military we ever had, and we are by far the most powerful country in the world, and hopefully we don’t have to use it. But if we do, we’ll use it. If we have to, we’ll do it.”

Posted - December 9, 2019

Responses

Sorry, but I do not want to see the White House hit with a rocket, even if it means taking out it's occupants.  I'm sure he can point it at Mar-A-Lago.
      December 9, 2019 1:19 PM MST

Your right.    He should have shot it when the Dems were on Thanksgiving Vaca.
      December 9, 2019 1:23 PM MST

They'll be taking another break for Christmas.  I think that would be a nice gift to send Trump.
      December 9, 2019 6:41 PM MST