Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » Some people are saying the new USMCA agreement is leading toward globalization. Is that true, anybody know ?

Some people are saying the new USMCA agreement is leading toward globalization. Is that true, anybody know ?

Mr Trump must not have read the agreement completely yet because he is supposedly very much against going global. 

Posted - December 10, 2019

Responses

I barely channel-surfed this last night and I am so glad you brought it up because I have not had a chance to really delve into much about it.  You said Trump is against going global.  I think Trump is against Nancy Peolosi.   This is a grand stand attempt by her AND RIGHTFULLY SO, to show the world that Donald Trump is going to be the reason this does not get done.  The Dems are working and trying to pass bills and Mitch the Beotch is sitting on them.  So, Trump is against Nancy as much as he is against ANYTHING Obama.  

Now, the particulars of the trade agreement between US Canada and Mexico surpass my brain power.  I mean what is good and what is bad?  I have to learn a LOT more before I dare say anything economical.  
      December 10, 2019 10:28 PM MST

Some people will claim anything for the sake of creating panic / confusion among the masses.

Trade agreements have been around for centuries, and our world is still just as divided as ever.

People said the European Union would lead towards globalization.
    That obviously hasn't happened.
    They can't even get their train systems in-sync, let alone their national policies.

The closest we came to globalization was the Soviet Union - and that was done by force.
      December 11, 2019 8:54 AM MST