Active Now

Shuhak
CosmicWunderkind
Discussion » Questions » Emotions » Intense emotions make some feel ALIVE! It doesn't matter what the emotion is. Intense hate/intense love. Without intense something to keep them going their lives are apparently dull. Why?

Intense emotions make some feel ALIVE! It doesn't matter what the emotion is. Intense hate/intense love. Without intense something to keep them going their lives are apparently dull. Why?

Posted - September 17, 2016

Responses

• Intense emotion isn't always a positive influence. The negatives can also be intense and counterproductive. Bitterness and jealousy, hatred and covetousness can be destructive mentally and physically. A healthy dose of passion that stimulates one to action, causing one to find his calling in life with a focus that incorporates talents and courage, is not only good for the soul, it's good for all of us.

September 17, 2016 4:02 PM MDT

I agree but I wonder how prevalent it is Polk? Positive intense emotion as the driver to achieve good/great things? It seems to me that those filled with hate and driven by it never run out of fuel. Odd that. Thank you for your reply and Happy Sunday! :)

September 18, 2016 4:21 AM MDT

when we embrace the illusion of the world,

we get what  we are attached to...

so the "Why" is simple.

September 18, 2016 7:35 PM MDT

probably cause youre not experiencing it

September 25, 2016 9:27 PM MDT